Spit or swallow

(Sub) Wife likes swallowing, more the submissiveness than the texture / taste

My wife canā€™t stand the taste. Youā€™re not alone

I rarely cum through oral fun, just canā€™t relax enough to enjoy it, need to be the one in control. The few times that I have cum, OH has been a spitter, she canā€™t stand the taste.

My wife doesnā€™t swallow, wish she would but itā€™s her decision and i can live with it, she might change her mind in the future so i am happy to leave it up to herā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d prefer it if my Mrs swallows now and then as I find that hot but I donā€™t think she ever has. Certainly not in the last 10 years. Normally itā€™s a facial or spit. If she does get it in her mouth sheā€™ll swap it with me.

i cum to much an it makes her gag so she sadly dosnt let me cum in her mouth but the few times she did she spit and i honestly didnt care well the last time when it was all over my leg i was a little narked :smile:

Always swallow! Since changing to a vegan diet a few years back it definitely helped in the ā€˜tasteā€™ department but Iā€™ve always swallowed, not too keen on the mess of spitting if Iā€™m honest.
Quite like a facial every now and then and when he comes over my boobs. Thatā€™s super hot :fire:

Each to their own though :heart: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :lips:

5 Likes

So, I love a good bj, yes sometimes I will edge and quit just to get him all hot and bothered until later.
I love giving one in the shower, Iā€™m may quit thinking of it as its turning me on :see_no_evil:
A few months ago I started licking his balls too and the spot between butt hole and balls but he said it tickled. Although he seemed in bits in the bed?! :thinking: He was a little like no it will smell of sweat but like I said to him thatā€™s what turns me on is his smell.
Anyone any ideas what I can do to spice the bj etc up?? He isnā€™t keen on anything linked with his butt hole BTW :joy:

1 Like

I love giving hubby a blowjob, and swallow :sweat_drops::sweat_drops: every time

1 Like

My OH has always swallowed. :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Misses will swallow (never spits) but mostly finishes me off with her hand and watches me ejaculate either onto her tits or over myself. She says it excites her watching it and Iā€™m happy either way. Whenever Iā€™m about to orgasm I always jet her know then itā€™s her choice where it goes. Sheā€™s never done a facial but has made me squirt hard enough for some to end up on mine.

I wondered, as there seem to be quite a few who swallow here how do the guys feel about kissing after? It doesnā€™t bother me but I wouldnā€™t say it excites me either.

2 Likes

Swallowā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve always swallowed, I donā€™t like spitting in general. Or on occasion finished on me elsewhere

3 Likes

Mrs Joe always swallows when she can, we tried a facial the other night but both had fits of giggles! None of my other previous partners ever swallowed though.

If your going to spit, do it right and spit it on his cock edited by mod Show him the fruit of your efforts. Iā€™ll swallow if weā€™re about to go out and need things clean, but in general, I wait till he starts giving me the preorgasm signs; edited by mod This is only good if you can take a shower or clean up after. The one thing you can never anticipate is how much a guy will cum and how he will cum. edited by mod I love to let him facility me, but only when itā€™s appropriate.

1 Like

Hubby rarely comes from oral, itā€™s usually foreplay for us, but if he does I usually swallow, itā€™s just cleaner! But with an ex the taste was so bad I had to spit, my body just wouldnā€™t allow it in!

1 Like