Spunk!!!

My hubby hates the smell of his own semen. We had sex and he obviously came inside me and then he wanted to get me squirting with a g-spot vibrator.

As I squirted everywhere, he said 'Well next time, I'll do the shag bit after!'

He literally can't stand the smell of his own man juice, whereas I'm quite obliged to taste it etc.

Do some other guys (and/or guys or girls OH's) feel like this about their own 'shot of load' (or even their partners' love juice)? ๐Ÿค” Curious...

It's quite funny to me sometimes as I kiss him after performing oral on him and he just pulls a screwed up (that's minging) face. ๐Ÿคฃ x

Open for discussion...

I wouldn't volunteer to eat spunk. ๐Ÿ™‚ If push came to shove I appreciate that Mrs Chimp happily eats it so I couldn't turn it down on religious grounds, but if no-one's fussed I'll happily stick to being the provider rather than the consumer. ๐Ÿ™‚

I believe the taste is affected a lot by diet and there are certain things you can eat to improve its characteristics. I want to say pineapple? Maybe asparagus? I can't remember off the top of my head. I do know that if you eat too many pound-shop pizzas after your student loan has run out then your jizz can taste like pound-shop pizza...

And I find the small of stale jizz to be incredibly sour (could just be mine though). It's very distinctive, and not an attractive smell. Mrs Chimp says she doesn't notice it, but that may be because she doesn't do the laundry. ๐Ÿ™‚

Personally, I quite like it, took a while to get past the stigma, but now I enjoy it, tasting my own semen is part of the fun of alone time now, huge turn-on.

1 Like

I wouldnโ€™t say I love it and it absolutely does have a smell all of its own but thereโ€™s something very appealing and sexy about making my husband cum and vice versa for him. I guess for me itโ€™s the passion and the realisation that Iโ€™ve got him to a place so good heโ€™s got to explode. We will always kiss after oral and the way we see it is that itโ€™s just a part of who we are and donโ€™t really think too much into it.

1 Like

I'm not keen on my own spunk. I don't mind the smell at all but I really wouldn't want to taste it.

Being on me is ok but I much prefer it on the girl - in fact it's a major turn on.

I am wondering now Justthe2ofus what those fantasies are?

I must admit unfortunately the taste or smell of my sperm used to make me feel sick, when my ex used to kiss me after she gave me oral.

I do agree with some of these posts - I love the taste of my partners cum but I don't like it so much when he kisses me after going down on me, and vice versa ๐Ÿ˜‚ highly agree with Ian Chimp about diet affecting your taste (although I've heard asparagus makes things smell/taste awful!) But there are also lubes and 'licks' that apply like a gel and help you taste better - and I'd highly recommend them!

My husband used to pull that face too emerald. For him it was more of a ewww that's my cum and it's gross. Now he's not too bothered but he's not going to voluntarily taste it. I don't like it either if I'm honest. I think it's more the consistency.

1 Like

I've never minded the smell of my own semen. It's quite interesting to notice how different foods affect it as well.

I've never had a problem with a partner's love juices either. I love the way each woman has her own special slighly different love juice scent and taste. All part of the wonderful variety of sex!

1 Like

I once came on a piece of toast and ate it. I've no idea why, but it tasted OK!

We love it. She loves the smell and taste. And i gladly snowball or eat creampies from her now and then Pre cum tastes the best. Each to their own i guess x

Love it, and the way the same man's cum can taste different at times - and the way different men's cum tastes different, obvioulsy.

Thanks for all these great thoughts on this subject, keep them 'coming' - please excuse the bad joke on a Monday morning! ๐Ÿ˜ถ

It's awesome to read others' comments on this. I'm glad to hear some men don't mind the taste of their own cum (and vice versa for women aswell).

I don't think it should be a taboo thing, it's all part of what you personally enjoy in sexual exploration. - Much the same as rimming, anal and squirting etc. It all depends on your preferences and it's good to read the variety of views expressed on here regarding this. Thanks all. x

I really love having fun with my cum, I think some guys thinks eww gay if you start wanting to experiment with your cum, Just because i have cum it doesn't mean the fun is over. I love experimenting with different ways to lick it off.

1 Like

I really donโ€™t have any smell to mine so I canโ€™t really add anything, but I do know when I was on holiday in the Caribbean for a week I lived on watermelon, pineapple, fruit juice and chicken salad, when me and my partner had a steamy session my spunk had a smell like fruit sherbet ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol! Brilliant! Pineapple is meant to help it taste different

Smothering someone in spunk is a massive turn on for me! I used to love eating mine when I play with myself used to lift my legs over my head when lay on my back and shoot it all in my mouth or on my face, tasted so damn good!! But can't do it anymore due to flexibility issues and back problems ๐Ÿ˜”

Jimbo1992 wrote:

Smothering someone in spunk is a massive turn on for me! I used to love eating mine when I play with myself used to lift my legs over my head when lay on my back and shoot it all in my mouth or on my face, tasted so damn good!! But can't do it anymore due to flexibility issues and back problems ๐Ÿ˜”

Sounds like fun!
1 Like

Mr&Mrs_Kinky. It really really was!!! I do miss it so much though! ๐Ÿ˜”