Squirting help me !?

Hi my OH and i love foreplay and using toys and using a bullet and my hands i have made her squirt a little bit and she love the feeling what sex toy offer the best chance off helping her get there through external Play ??

Thanks !

4 Likes

I find a clit sucker makes me squirt 9 times out of 10… well its more of a gush :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Mains powered wand every time :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

People rate the njoy pure wand highly for it too.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone !

2 Likes

Wand or a womaniser / clit sucker 100%

1 Like

Squirting is a big turn on and very kinky hmmmm

2 Likes

Clit sucker works wonders for us, just make sure you get the head size right otherwise it can get incredibly frustrating…unless endless edging is your thing! :wink:

2 Likes

I can only ever squirt with fingers :yum:

1 Like

My other half has only ever squirted 3 times, unfortunately I’m yet to experience it with her :joy: she has done it once with an ex, and twice with toys (1 50 shades rabbit vibrator and once with a clit toy). Waiting for the day I can experience it with her :joy:.

1 Like

What works really well for me, is on my back with a cushion under my hips and then firm g spot massage (also with something against my clit is bliss). Something about the change in angle really makes the difference.

3 Likes

G spot stimulation through toys, fingers or cock can do it for me. The more turned on I am the easier it is (and depending on hydration levels). I might add clit sucker to the list, but currently waiting for delivery!

3 Likes

Another vote for the Njoy Pure Wand or the Lewand Hoop, also good for prostate play if you are into that sort of thing. Basically the firm pressure these steel toys provide to the g-spot is usually better but as always ymmv as to your partners sensitivity.

A popular and cheaper alternative might be the LH Sensual Glass dildo : https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-beaded-sensual-glass-dildo-7-inch/a30946g52508.html

2 Likes

I was using a lovehoney wand whilst my OH was giving my c…t a good liking at the same time omgi cum like a train and squirted.o had to hold.my.p…y.ad.tje orgasam was so intense

1 Like

It’s happened to me a few times - usually relentless fingers do the job but I’m sooo tempted to buy an NJoy wand having read the reviews as it’s been ages since it’s happened now.

3 Likes

I’ve heard the rabbit vibrators tend to be quite good for that stuff or them love wand toys

1 Like

I’ve just purchased something very similar to the NJoy pure - can’t wait for it to arrive to give it a whirl now.

2 Likes

I’ve never made my squirt yet but as much as I’d love to see her squirt, I’m not pressuring her into anything but will probably treat her to a clit sucker soon ha

1 Like

The biggest thing is be comfortable and let go…

1 Like

My partner has only recently found that she can squirt we find a thrusting rabbit is the one

1 Like