Squirting help me !?

oh squirts through finger and clit play at same time which is the cheapest toy there is as it’s free!!

But other than that agree with mains wand and/or womaniser/clit sucker

2 Likes

My wife can do it but needs to be in the right mood and aim to do it. Lots and lots of finger action on the gspot normally gets her there but takes a while.

As soon as its done she wants my cock in her ASAP… And I mean ASAP…

1 Like

Squirting is rare for me but I just discovered that the combination of

> Fun Factory Volta

and

> Hot Octopus Kurve

will do it for me - put down towels!!

2 Likes

Though I know it’s happened in the past for me (with fingers) it’s been a long time since it’s happened like years….
That was until last night when my husband used the LH wand and the Njoy pure simultaneously on me and just woah… IT HAPPENED in a big style!

1 Like

Hi @Aaran, I’m still on the challenge to make my partner squirt (we’re not sure she can but there was one time during doggy-style sex she did gush a little bit which took us both by surprise). I do hear that g-spot stimulation (internal) is key to making most, but not all, women squirt. That said, if your other half is one of the women who can squirt through external (clitoral) stimulation, then a magic wand will be your best bet!

The folks at Lovehoney did a good video on their YouTube channel: How to Squirt | Squirting During Sex - YouTube

1 Like

Just a little update - I can squirt from g spot stimulation as long as I am hydrated and aroused enough. I bought a clit sucker and after seeing loads of people saying these make them squirt and I was intrigued. However, as nice as it feels and it can make me orgasm, I can’t squirt with it!

So if anyone is buying a clit sucker with squirting being the only aim, bear in mind your body may not work this way, but you may be able to from internal alone!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone :smiley::smiley:

Easiest way I find is let her use the wand as I use my fingers

1 Like