Squirting Mess Prevention

Hi all, my wife is able to squirt, however she doesn’t like doing it in the bed because of the mess it’ll create.

Does anyone have any tips to prevent the bed getting soaked? We’ve used towels before but often the moisture goes through onto the bed anyway.

2 Likes

We use towels also, but layer up.

I have seen that some people have recommended in the past put the puppy training pads underneath :speak_no_evil: , can see how they will also work and petty cheap at the discount type stores so maybe an option to put under towel.

2 Likes

Puppy pads or picnic blankets with a waterproof backing have previously been suggested.

3 Likes

We have used large nappy pads, incontinence bed pads and disposable changing mats. All have worked well but there is an expense involved

2 Likes

We have a waterproof quilted mat about 2ft square look for incontinence pad or drink it up, cup the palm of your hand and lap it up

3 Likes

We use a urine sheet as well as towels which works brilliantly :+1:t2:

1 Like

I use a waterproof fitted sheet from a well known rainforest website.
It’s only ever leaked once, and it was thoroughly put to the test…we had drank a lot of water that day :smirk:
I always put a towel under and it only had a small patch of wetness where a had been standing and the liquid ‘pooled’. It still didn’t go through to the bed.

3 Likes

We have a plastic sheet to use if we’re doing anything which may get messy.

I needed this post! :raised_hands: i feel your wife, i too have unlocked the squirt button about 6 months ago and lately the bed just ends up so wet that i dont feel comfortable having fun in bed. Towels just dont do it for us, theres too much liquid. Glad i saw some other recommendations, hope you have too! Thanks for the post :smile:

6 Likes

Just a thought, move out to the garden. If no garden then some communal area outside your home, I’m sure the audience will appreciate it.

1 Like

We’ve used puppy pads for a long time. They are relatively cheap in bulk and thin enough to keep a few to hand under the bed.

+1 for a vinyl or pvc sheet, i have a bit of a pvc/latex fetish anyway so was a no brainer for us but we usually use a sheet or if its a quickie just a few towels. a waterproof throw sounds nice too

2 Likes

Some people use them puppy pee mats as it’s good at soaking up and disposable

Another vote here for the vinyl sheet. Such a great investment.

keep getting ads on my socials for splash blankets, maybe have a google at those

Your phone is watching you! LOL

it certainly is, naughty undie ads too lol

The Liberator king size blanket is the only thing I will use from now on. My wife is a squirter and we do get into watersports on occasion and never have to worry about the bed getting wet. Plus its a really nice and soft weighted blanket when you aren’t soaking it.

1 Like

Omg - we love doing it in the garden but not in this weather surely :cold_face:

Should be fine unless you freeze in place. You know what happens when you lick a frozen pole :astonished:.