Squirting question

I have only ever gotten my OH to squirt but it was more of a gush than an out and out squirt would love to get her to do it again

1 Like

This thread is super informative and there are many people who are in the dark when it comes to squirting.

Also, Lovehoneyā€™s Jess did a vlog post on it. I hope Iā€™ve copied the link correctly

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2019/02/25/youtube-lovehoney-vlog-squirting-orgasm/

3 Likes

@CourtRebekkah you might find this topic helpful for your most recent question.

Also, if you type Squirting into the search bar, itā€™ll come up with lots of previous questions and conversations on the topic of squirting. Hope you find it helpful!

1 Like

Iā€™ve never experienced it with an lady Iā€™ve been with! Having said that I have enjoyed golden showers with my ex, face body whatever! I wouldnā€™t be bothered about what it actually is and I know itā€™d make me super turned on! The more the better itā€™d be for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hubby loves it, Iā€™d always stopped when felt it before but now go with the flow (excuse the pun!) I usually find mine is sticky and tastes sweet, but if the towel we use isnā€™t washed straight away (eg thrown in the bath overnight,we arenā€™t mingers) it can start to smell like wee so there must be some in there!

1 Like

O I do like souvenirs though, with my past girlfriend I kept my tshirt that was soaked from her squirt it never did smell. She also gave me her panties as it was something special because it was the first time she squirted.

4 Likes

I have found speaking to most men they love it. I once had a gf who did it and warned me before and it changed my life for the better. Keep squirting and enjoy it. Donā€™t let haters hate

I absolutely love itā€¦ Itā€™s such a turn on for me when I make the girl squirt at the start of foreplayā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been experimenting with squirting since buying the double ended glass dildo, my partner has said Iā€™ve squirted before but nothing like this. He works away and Iā€™ve been exploring on my own all I can say heā€™s in for a shock when heā€™s home next. Once you pop you just canā€™t stop

2 Likes

Heā€™s definitely in for a treat! My wife just learned to do it and it was one of the hottest things Iā€™ve ever seen! Just watching her orgasm and squirt on me is amazing. Canā€™t wait to do it again! I am really thinking about getting her the glass toy youā€™re referring to, sounds like she might like it! :wink:

3 Likes