Squirting

Wanting to set up a discussion on squirting, what do people really think it is. I’ve recently just experienced this and I’m nearly 50 I’m nervous about doing it with my other half or if I’m even able to.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Plenty of posts on squirting - use the search function to look for them! Everything from step-by-step to how people feel about it and is it squirting or peeing or female ejaculate and are they the same of different. So your post may get merged into one of those. Don’t be upset about it.

As the other half in my relationship, I’d be thrilled if my wife decided she wanted to try and figure out squirting for herself or together. It’s happened only once in our 20 years together and she was a little embarrassed about it once she recovered from her orgasm enough to see what had happened. I of course assured her it was hot and I don’t think there’s any harm done there, but she doesn’t have any desire to try and repeat it specifically and I’m certainly not going to put that pressure on her. So that’s my experience and just my two cents on bringing it up with your partner.

2 Likes

My wife started squirting a couple of years ago at the age of 70.

Once it happened she realised that previously she had been holding it back as it felt to her as if she was going to wee (It’s not urine, it’s a completely different fluid). Now she’s comfortable with it, and she knows that I absolutely love it, she squirts more and more often and her orgasms are alway more intense when she does.

3 Likes

What was it that made you squirt?

I think as someone that’s squirted for a while, I’m a little meh about it now. For me it doesn’t do anything for my orgasm, so it’s just an inconvenience. I’ll deliberately hold back bc I don’t want to clean up the mess afterwards. But I’ll plan for it at other times and waterproof my bed.

I find it really hard to do it when the pressure is on to do it for someone else, so try to ease up on that and if it happens then great and if it doesn’t, also great.

It’s not pee, although it comes from the urethra so there could be traces of pee in it. But it tastes very different, I actually prefer the taste of pee than squirt.

5 Likes

The love honey double ended glass dildo

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice I know my partner is up for this but he did say is it wee. I don’t know but it’s took me this long with a certain toy to do it and I like my toys so I don’t think so.

1 Like

Me and my partner have a brilliant sex loge and although he’s said I’ve squirted before on occasions it’s been nothing like this. I don’t know how the mess will will be good but I don’t want to hold back when he’s home. I’m just experimenting by myself with a glass dildo while he’s working away.

3 Likes

It’s definitely not wee.

There’s loads of information out there if you Google it.

There’s also female ejaculation too where she produces a small quantity of a creamy white fluid. My wife occasionally does this.

2 Likes

I have cum with creamy fluid before with my partner, but nothing like this

1 Like

Get yourself a waterproof mattress protector or sheet to control the mess and then there’s no need to hold back. I hold back bc squirting isn’t an orgasm enhancer for me, so I could take it or leave it. The partner enjoys it, although he’d prefer a full bladder orgasm so that I pee over him as well.

If it helps you to be more comfortable with his is it pee question, then go to the loo beforehand so you know your bladder is empty.

I squirted for the first time last year. I’m 52 and been with my OH for 38 years. We were using a clit sucker and G spot glass dildo. OMG the volume of liquid was something else!:sweat_drops:

It certainly doesn’t smell like pee, if anything there’s a slight sweetness to it.

I find it’s a different kind of orgasm when it happens and the release of liquid is a release of pleasure for me. It can leave me with wobbly legs and totally zonked but very satisfied.

We now have waterproof splash blankets which we use if I start to get very wet, that way I can just relax. If it happens it happens, if it doesn’t, it doesn’t matter. Neither of us feel pressure to make it happen. But if it does, my OH loves it and feels quite proud of himself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

We have a great sex life I don’t want to ruin it with a glass toy, but I would wanna make it better with a glass toy if that makes sense xx

3 Likes

Totally understand. I would say don’t try and force anything as this will put pressure on you both. For us it was a happy accident the first time, but now we know what works for my body it’s something we do fairly regularly as I enjoy it. Go with the flow and if it happens, enjoy, if it doesn’t enjoy the journey :heart:

5 Likes

My wife squirts regular now when she uses stimulator and me/dildo. The other night with me she lost it and felt like I busted a water main. Made biggest mess ever.

4 Likes

Last year my wife suggested we should try the love honey Rose, just in time form Mother’s day :slight_smile: since then she has been able to squirt on a pretty regular occasion. I clean up afterwards for her, so to save me having to do way too many loads of washing, I got a splash blanket. it is amazing it has not leaked once yet. Unfortunately, LH don’t sell them, but they are amazing.

3 Likes

I’m not a regular squirter, but it happens. Usually from a slow build-up with hubby’s oral/finger combo.

I don’t know that it enhances my orgasm, as others have said, but it does absolutely floor me. I’m quite fiesty and competitive most of the time, but it makes me really subdued for the rest of the day, and very thirsty. I’m sure people know when hubby has “busted” me :rofl:

It’s not pee, pee has a distinctive smell - I’ve noticed that my squirt smells almost honeyed. All of my partners have that said I’m sweet anyway (I don’t like strong flavours, so I probably don’t have a strong flavour). Too bad it doesn’t taste sweet, and does taste more pee-like :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve never noticed a particular smell when my wife squirts but the taste is very distinctive. Slightly savoury and salty. Definitely not urine. That tastes completely different.

4 Likes

I’ve only had a couple of partners that have squirted before. One purposely loved to ride me until she was close then stand up and squirt over my cock then ride me until I came inside her, was brilliant that. I wanted more so next time I told her to squirt all over my face and in my mouth which again, was brilliant and tasty

5 Likes

The first I squirted we were stunned at the sheer volume of fluid - I literally drenched the bed right through to the mattress which was sopping wet :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

5 Likes