Staff Email Discount

Anyone else receive the staff email discount email by mistake? Does look like we’ll be getting 25% off soon though!

Jake your in trouble :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep got it too :rofl:

Just seen it - have to say it looks kinda spammy so haven’t clicked on any of the links.

Yep I received it too :joy:

Yep I received it too. It’s the second time this as happened :see_no_evil: definitely a marketing technique

3 Likes

Yep. Addressed to ‘Courtney’ whoever she is. Didnt click the link in case it was spam and fake @Lovehoney_Brenna any knowledge of this please?

Hah yup I got the same one, I emailed him back :joy: The 25% code does work lol

It’s the same email what they use to send all there marketing from lol

1 Like

Had it too, if you add a random product to your basket and try the code it gives a link to the products that are within the offer, so I think it’s legitimate but probably wasn’t meant to be sent out just yet.

I was just about to make a post asking the same question :joy::joy::joy:

Yes, but I’ve just checked through the web page and, sadly, there’s nothing that I currently want or need on there.

Yes, I received the e mail as well

It works, just used it :grinning:

1 Like

If this is a legitimate marketing campaign someone needs to take a long hard look at what they are doing as this has many hallmarks of a phishing email. It would very quickly have me adding this to junk and that would result in many of their other communications going the same way.

1 Like

I had it and the code does work - but it’s only on selected items

Not just me then :joy: looks like a send to all oops

1 Like

Think this happened last year too :joy: it may or may not be a marketing ploy! LH did homer it if I remember correctly though so :man_shrugging:t3:

They’ve sent the proper email out now :joy:

Pretty sure this is just a oopsie :face_with_hand_over_mouth: email meant to make people buy something just to take advantage of the code. If they upped it, I’d definitely use it.

1 Like