Starter Toys

Looking to get some toys however being discreet is key. Any ideas what to try?

2 Likes

It depends. For a woman, I would suggest a waterproof, silicone bullet. They are small and discreet and are great for stimulating the clitoris. I really enjoy mine.

1 Like

Hi :wave:
My first one was a bullet vibrator - it’s small and doesn’t ‘give away’ what it’s used for. It also eases you into toys and can be used by guys or girls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Adventurer_1992 - good point, I didn’t think about it but guys could use it too. :blush:

1 Like

A little more info would be useful. :slightly_smiling_face: Things like, What kind of toy are you looking for? (clit, g-spot, penis, etc), What sort of things do you like?/What have you tried before?, How much is your budget? And so on.

A good bit of general advice is to look out for sex toy kits, bundles, and ones on offer, so you can try a few different types out without breaking the bank. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking for male sex toys for the penis never tried p spot toys or anything like that, I’m yet to try any toys! Budget is open but ideally under £80/£100

1 Like

Possibly a stroker to start off with then. No vibrating and easy to store away discreetly. Would be a good intro into the world of male sex toys.

1 Like

You can get lots of beginner friendly stuff for a lot less than £80. And after you’ve tried a few bits and bobs it should give you more of an idea of where to invest the big bucks. :slightly_smiling_face:

As @Kh1985 suggested, strokers are a fun sensation. Fleshlight and Tenga are two of the big name brands, but Lovehoney do a less expensive version called Thrust. You can even get ones that you can slide a bullet in to add a bit of vibes to the mix. :+1:

Lube is brilliant too, either with a toy, or just by hand. My favourite is the LH Release Lube, though it has oils in, so isn’t universally toy-safe (I don’t think). Water-based like Enjoy is the best to use with real-feel type materials. The Release one is good for a toyless session though. :slightly_smiling_face:

But most vibrators can be used on men too, whether they’re marketed that way or not. The Deal of the Day today for instance, is the LH mini wand, and that’s great for running up and down your shaft, around your balls, perineum, etc. :+1:

If you’re open to the idea of bum fun then the general advice is to start small and slow, size up gradually, and don’t scrimp on the lube. :slightly_smiling_face: And stick to proper anal toys that have flared bases or big handles. :+1: There are lots of topics on anal for beginners if you have a search.

Hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Some really good suggestions!

1 Like

Has any heterosexual guy used prostate toys before? I’ve seen some talk about it on here never considered it before myself

An absolute shit tonne. :slightly_smiling_face:

Anal play itself has nothing to do with sexuality. Lots of straight guys love it, either by themselves or with a partner. It’s just an area that’s jam-packed with nerve endings and, of course, the prostate. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you throw a butt plug in any direction you’ll hit about 1000 topics on it. :slightly_smiling_face: This one is a good one: Pegging. Male pride confidence boosting thread. (it’s a pegging one, but the theme is the same :slightly_smiling_face:)

And here are a couple of guides you might find interesting:

Beginner’s Guide - Anal Sex Toys
Butt Plugs
Prostate Massgers

1 Like

Thank you! I think it’s something I’d explore with the improvement of confidence and try and see what the p spot is like!

1 Like

Need to find some good hiding spots for toys if I get any! Don’t want anyone accidentally finding them

2 Likes