Starting female lead chastity

Starting to do this for my husband

Last weekend was the last time I allowed him to cum and he now has to wait until Friday this week until I allow him to cum

However - for those who do this should I choose how he cums when I allow him

Secondly- this week I have been winding him up - I have masterbated every night in front of him - using all dildos making sure he sees

I’m currently looking to reward him tomorrow- I’m allowing him to wear my used knickers that I have worn fit 2 days and he has seen me play in

I also have bought him a sexy new suspender belt for Friday as a reward- however on Friday he will need to work for it - it’s a classy sexy satin white one ( I will later upload s picture of it)

Let me know what more I should do :stockings:

9 Likes

Do you have him in a cock cage?

1 Like

It’s entirely up to you how you work this. You are in charge after all.

If you really want to tease him then tell him when and how he’s going to come then, just as he approaches orgasm, tell him you’ve changed your mind ans stop him.

Tease and deny is the essence of a chastity relationship.

Use a wand on his cage or his balls to keep him on edge all the time.

3 Likes

@rockstar

This is he first time but I love it - he is so attentive to me and I love to tease him - on Tuesday after I played with myself I took him to the bathroom to give him an intense golden shower - he was an inch from my vagina and knew he just wanted to lick but I refused his tongue

I have told him all week to wear underwear I choose- these are grubby old white knickers with his old white suspender belt and stockings and made him wear them all day from 7am to gone midnight

I have been having a grand time but agreed Friday I will release him but I chose how he cums - I may insist he wanks off infront of me and I give him a time limit (such as 30 seconds) and if he doesn’t cum then it’s good night for another week

I’m looking to buy a cage - but as a good boy he will get his new suspender belt - it’s a lovely white satin one - just what he wants

Is it true you are locked up for a month … your balls must be massively swollen :astonished:

3 Likes

Hi all - as I said I’m only allowing very limited release for him - but do you think I should still spank him now and again - but only spank and not spank and wank :paddle:

1 Like

Yes.

The cage stays on for the whole of October. If she wants to though she can make me come in the cage.
I’ll also be getting pegged a lot.

1 Like

You really should get a cage to put him in.

1 Like

I agree cage is essential, then you have total control. Plus he will enjoy wearing it

You should definitely be deciding when and how he cums.

Me and wife have a female led relationship although I am not in chastity all the time just occasionally when the mood and time suits. We have an honour system over masturbation which I adhere to as I love being in that denied subby headspace. She would know if I did choose to masturbate as my attention would dramatically tail off.

You will be amazed at how much your partners attention on you will increase after being denied for a period of time. Offers of massages and pampering will become common, anything to please you really to try and earn a release.

Nothing beats receiving a text detailing all of the chores I need to do when I get in to please her.

If I was you I would bring him to point of climax Friday then say you’ve changed your mind and you’ll need to work harder in pleasing you next week to earn a release

1 Like

It’s a lot of fun my side - while he was out today I sent a few photos of me in my lingerie and a pic of my dildo partially inside me

He has a constant erected penis - but Friday is only tomorrow but I will tell him how to cum - and I feel I will get him to just wank off infront of me - or I may just rub my hand to the outside of his knickers until he cums in them

Feeling very naughty :imp:

5 Likes

Nice

That’s happened to me before and the wife made me sleep in the cum stained knickers

3 Likes

Oh she is good - I need more members to give me ideas - :yum:

1 Like

@ emily4massage

There is a lot of love for you both on this forum and in the world

Don’t be afraid to move on when you are ready - you are beautiful

:high_heel: :lovehoney_heart:

She uses two adjustable cock rings to strap a vibrator to my penis (when I’m uncaged) then switches it on, orders me not to come, then masturbates in front of me.

Love the power - all praise to her - I love this :lovehoney_heart:

@batjamboree - I’ve been imaging this type of playing for a while now, even though I’ve been single for ages the idea drives me wild. I seriously don’t know how I’d cope though. I used to imagine that a lady was seducing me and then when masturbating me she’d forbid me from climaxing, all the time she’d be doing everything possible to force me to climax. After that she’d set me targets knowing that I’d never be able to reach them. As my balls got more swollen she’d tease me and me while I was in a cage, she’d make me where her knickers and perfume to keep me thinking about her. The idea’s were racing around my mind and chatted with a few Mistresses, never attempted it though. I’m looking forward to reading more of your fun.

It’s completely revolutionised our sex life ina very good way.

1 Like

I sent the most naughty photo to him earlier to get him hard as possible

I was wearing mesh knickers and I had my dildo deep in my bottom and the other end in the knickers - do the dildo was being pushed in deeper by my knickers - I know it’s working as he is walking around with a massive cock bulge in the knickers I’m making him wear

I just got to wait till tomorrow to make him cum - I think I will just rub his knickers and get him to cream them :imp:

2 Likes

@batjamboree - you have a fantastic mind :smiling_imp:

Love this. Best of luck and fun for both of your journeys.

It seems you’re more than ontop of what to do here, but there are always plenty of other horrible and delightful things you can do to and for him :slight_smile: I do however recommend a decent cock cage, something he can really be comfortable in for awhile