Starving artist

i created this account hoping to save some money on sex toys for me and my girlfriend. any advice?

3 Likes

Hiya @r0ry888 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
Can only suggest keeping an eye out on the deals that come about, such as this thread here:

Start reviewing products you’ve owned, and putting name down for test/review items, but give this thread here a good read through to understand it all:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @r0ry888 :slightly_smiling_face:

@Mr_Kink1’s plan is what I did when I first started. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Keep an eye out for good deals on the site, and try and combine them with a discount code when you can. Sex toy kits can be good to get a range of toys inexpensively if you’re just starting out and don’t have a broad collection (as you don’t really want to double up if you can avoid it), and they can often be in the sales as well as being eligible for a discount code. :+1:

The Tester programme has been brilliant for my toy collection, so I’d definitely get some review practice in and see if you can get involved with that. :slightly_smiling_face:

The other useful thing is the 100 Day Money Back Promise. That can take the sting out of accidentally buying an unsuitable toy.

Knowing the Lovehoney brands is useful too, as they’re the ones that get the more regular discounts (and a slightly higher %off as well).
The Mantric brand is a good mid-range example. Nice rumbly frequency, silicone, and rechargeable. :+1: (Though every body is different, so results may vary :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes

Hello welcome to the forum :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
Waiting for discount codes (especially the percentage ones) and sales is what i did. Big sales like christmas etc are usually a good time to pick up some nice bits reduced

There are some good bargains round the shop you can pick up discounted too if you have a rootle.
Sales change over tues midday-ish for the uk shop

People are always happy to give opinions and recommend stuff on here too. So if your on a budget asking for ideas or searching the forum for previous recommendations is also an option.

3 Likes

Hi @r0ry888 Welcome to the forum.

Hi @r0ry888 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Nothing to add to what @Mr_Kink1 and @Ian_Chimp have already said but a warning… being a member of the forum does have a tendancy to inspire additional purchases too :rofl:. You wont regret them though.

2 Likes

Hi :wave: @r0ry888 welcome to the forum :blush:

Hi @r0ry888
Welcome to the forum.
Some great advice already, so listen to them

1 Like

Ha. What you gonna do, eat the sex toys? :wink:

Looking at plain cock rings (or a set of plain cock rings) is a nice inexpensive option. (Go for silicone, they’ll last you so much longer).
Not one i can recommend something specific for, but others on here will be able too

This is a really good less expensive bullet and often gets reduced in one colour or another (so you can wait till its onsale and pick it up cheap)

Hello and welcome :smiley: @r0ry888

Hey welcome to the forum :partying_face: what sort of toys are you thinking of as there are many varieties to choose from?

Good tip ! :+1:

And welcome @r0ry888 :wave:

1 Like

Helloooo and welcome…

Hi and welcome @r0ry888 !! Deals of the day have always been a weakness of mine as you can get good stuff for cheap! But always be on the lookout for a code to pop up!

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

@r0ry888 Hello and welcome.