Steak & A BJ Day!

So 'Steak and a Blow Job Day' is this Friday, which I think is a fab idea. We've done this for a few years now, and it works well for us. Let's face it, even the most romantic men on the planet probably hate staring at a blur of hundreds of pink and red valentines cards, so it's nice to return the favour.

I thought I would bring this up, because it's still quite new and not a lot of people have heard for it. It's also Wednesday, which means orders placed I've the value of £10 today will most likely be delivered on time for Friday, so you've still got time for something nice.

Personally, I wanted the Music Legs French Maid outfit to serve the steak, and really make much more of an effort this year, since he was so good to me on Valentines :) I was devastated that this was out of stock and due back on the 15th, which was such unfortunate timing, but I've just checked this morning and it's back!!! Thanks LH!!! So I'll be ordering this for Friday - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15330

Does anyone else take part in Steak & a BJ Day? What are your plans?!

Never heard if it until today, but love the idea ??

Love this idea!!! Wish someone would treat me to it!

Never heard of this till now

I'm surprised so many haven't heard of it. I think it's a great idea! Remember, it doesn't actually have to be a beef steak, I think that's just a general stereotype of men, but it could be a chicken steak or fish steak. We even have a vegetarian supplier in our main city that provides quorn and other types of vegetarian steaks.

I remember last year I bought a beef steak in a supermarket, and the male checkout guy clearly knew why I was buying one!! I don't eat steak myself, but I don't mind preparing it, as long as I don't have to touch it!!

Now to fill up my basket with more goodies!!!

There's even a dedicated website - http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com

Unsure if I'm allowed to post that, so please remove if I'm not :|

My hubby loves steak and blow job day. I am working this fridayevening though so will have to be very well prepared for him to be able to partake this year. I think he has earned it though, so will make the effort :)

Awwww yey!! Good luck Lady S! It's lovely to see you're making the effort too :)

Damn and my boyfriend and I are busy on fridays!

Wonder If he would enjoy it on a thursday after a session of Martial Arts? <(^-^)>

I'm sure Thursday would be fine too! I'm pretty sure last year we had to postpone it for a day, but it's the thought that counts :)

YES! Steak & BJ day is SO much better than V-Day :-p

And in our house, it's a double treat ;) haha

MrsMcX wrote:

So 'Steak and a Blow Job Day' is this Friday, which I think is a fab idea. We've done this for a few years now, and it works well for us. Let's face it, even the most romantic men on the planet probably hate staring at a blur of hundreds of pink and red valentines cards, so it's nice to return the favour.

Pink and red card.

Good food and oral.

Man, that is so not fair.

;-)

Oh man David!!! You've got it good!!

Definitely taking advantage of the secret forum offer (hope I'm okay to post this here) - steak and a BJ day just got miles better!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/EGGS50

yeah steak and bj day is a must however the OH is coming over tonight for steak as we are both busy friday :D however i like to add im cooking it

amandammmm wrote:

The thing is, Friday night is leg night for his training. So his eating plan is still in place. Maybe I'll do the blow job Friday and steak saturday

haha Manda, your OH sounds like my OH!. His specific foods for his different workouts on each day lol.

Though my myself and the OH are never in the same country on this day.

Never heard of it before but my partner would love this as he loves a bj and stake is his favourite!

Mine too Lolli, that's why we started taking part :)

he usually gets a blowjob to completion whenever I see him, so they arn't that special. but steak would be nice! will have to bring it up with "the boy" as im seeing him Thurday

I agree, since joining LH and being more confident, oral sex isn't really a big deal around here anymore, but it's just an official night of recognition and appreciation that I like about it :)

My OH will be gutted that he's out on Friday night now lol