Steak & A BJ Day!

I'd never heard of it before! I think I'll mention it , just to see if he's interested!

Ohhh Coco, you'll have to tease him about it :P

Good idea CH, any excuse for a good time!!! :)

MrsMcX wrote:

Oh man David!!! You've got it good!!

Definitely taking advantage of the secret forum offer (hope I'm okay to post this here) - steak and a BJ day just got miles better!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/EGGS50

What a fantastic offer! We've still got ours though ;)

So who's cooking me steak then? ;)

Had that yesterday

My husband has just gone on here and seen this post and thinks it is the best idea ever, I wander why LOL x x

I'll be celebrating White Day, as well as Steak and BJ Day. ^_^

Lady Ness wrote:

I'll be celebrating White Day, as well as Steak and BJ Day. ^_^

lady ness HI, what is white day ??.

Ohhh I didn't think you would be partaking Ness, or are you making the sub cook the steak? Hehe! I've heard of white day, but you're the first person I've heard in this country that celebrates it!! Hope you have a good time!!

Glad he likes the idea CH, or now do you want to harm me?!! Sorry!! Haha!

White day is like a second valentines day in Japan. It's where men who got gifts give items to the giver that are white. White chocolate is traditional, but lingerie is common too. Some believe the gift has to be worth x3 the amount of the valentines gift though - well I'm not arguing ^_^.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day

Sorry I said CH instead of FF! Oops!

MrsMcX wrote:

Ohhh I didn't think you would be partaking Ness, or are you making the sub cook the steak? Hehe! I've heard of white day, but you're the first person I've heard in this country that celebrates it!! Hope you have a good time!!

Glad he likes the idea CH, or now do you want to harm me?!! Sorry!! Haha!

I will be doing consensual forced bi with subs, so BJs are a lovely reward for them. I probabl will be giving my partner one too though =) Steak as a veggie, probably avoid, but I may make them cook me dinner.

I have family in Japan, hence White Day =)

Happy steak and BJ day everyone ;) lol

Why thank you..

I always like my BJ first.. and then I cook the stake in order to get brownie points for the BJ after..

amandammmm wrote:

< LOL!!

Brownie points are hard to keep, so one has to use them fast and use them wisely.. lol

Well steak is bought, using military precision to have it ready when he walks in from work, then I'm straight out the door to work and he will have to wait until i get home for the BJ part.

Amanda, I love your new pic, pretty much think that is my husbands philosophy. He doesn't the steak much though, so it's just lots of Happy BJ Day's, lol.

We do take part, hubby cooks the steak though as I don't eat it and would probably over cook it!

For some reason I've been asked by single guys to help out with the other part too so they don't feel left out today lol x

yep we will be doing this today, but why they have to make a day for it i dont know, my hubby gets BJ at least 3 times a week!

The OH does not realise the importance of today yet.. But we have company so haven't mentioned it yet either..

crazy horse wrote:

I'd never heard of it before! I think I'll mention it , just to see if he's interested!

Hey CH, I am sure he will have to have a think on it... LOL