Stocking Seams: tips for getting them straight?

If there’s one thing where straight is always best, it’s a stocking seam. Does anyone have and tips for the perfect pull up? Mine are usually a little hit and miss.
Thanks

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s a problem for a bloke if the seam is straight or not but I do understand why the ladies do as they want to look and feel right it’s all the excitement of what’s under the skirt for a bloke but I must admit seam stockings and heels look awesome anytime…happy days

Don’t worry if not perfect, it what that is inside them and the effort you have gone to that matters! Seam stockings are just so sexy :wink:x

1 Like

I have no useful suggestions but following with interest incase anyone has anyone magic solutions! I find with thicker legs too it’s even more trickier because the minute it gets to my thighs the seams have a mind of their own!

1 Like

Same! Keeping my eyeballs on this thread :eyes:

Being slightly askew makes them sexier!

1 Like

I tried digging out some Jess Wilde stocking tips, as I was convinced she’d have some pearls of wisdom. But this is all I could find… :slightly_smiling_face:

The full quote is still pretty informative though, just not about getting your seams straight :slightly_smiling_face: (rather than just ‘seems straight enough’). I did find an extra Stockings guide though. :+1: I’ve popped it in my Guide Index.

2 Likes

I have one question, are they on long enough for anyone to realise whether they were straight or crooked. They just look hot. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh they’re on all through it! As i said a bit askew or a bit of wrinkled stocking is even more of a turn on! :wink:

I’m a bit of a perfectionist myself…but talking to blokes over many years about all matters sexual…( I get on better with them and understand their way of thinking more ) I learnt that a ladder in your tights or patterns slightly off centre does more to fuel their imaginations and get them stirring than perfection…

1 Like

Exactly @CurvyJilly a bit of dishevelement is soooo hot! Same with imperfect bodies, they just mean we’ve lived a bit!

I agree with @ghostonghost, love when they stay on, very sexy look and feel!

1 Like

I love keeping them on too makes my legs all silky sliding on the sheets and on his body too…don’t think a straight seam matters at this point…my friend likes ripping my tights open too and the ladders everywhere look so erotic…

But for going out and about still love those lines to be perfect. I usually pull them up looking into a mirror with my index finger on the inside of the seam and it pretty much manages to be straight maybe with a slight adjustment if that helps?

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly34F A ripped gusset is so erotic! Also, you are so right about the silkiness, lovely for stroking and caressing.

1 Like

I find the suspender ones easier, i put them on the suspenders before putting anything on my leg and as long as theyve been put on the suspenders semi straight they pull up semi straight, failing this method it’s always been a case of going over to my partner slightly abashed and asking for some help getting dressed :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@Bexy : Completely agree. I wear seamed stockings for myself to look and feel good. I take pride in my appearance. If someone else appreciates that it’s all good but the “you look hot in 'em whatever babe” isn’t my target market. Buying more suspenders though, I can definitely live with :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess tights are slightly different, but if someone ripped my favourite stockings I probably punch them in the face and trash their car lol, but out and about, why settle for less than perfect? Thanks for the tip

The suspender belts with more straps seem to fit and hold better too @Melody1 …less pulling them out of shape at the tops

2 Likes

Hi, im a long term stockings wearer, I wont say how long as i will sound ancient! I think someone else has already mentioned suspender belts, I use a six strap, it is almost impossible in my humble opinion, to keep seams straight with only 4 straps. I use the strap at the back to attach to the stocking in line with the seam or as near as. I wouldn’t waste money on a cheap suspender belt if you’re wanting to wear stockings all day or for an evening out, they are fine for a bit of short term bedroom action but that’s it! :grin:
Also I would agree with waist suspender belt as previously suggested, as far as I know no one wore their suspender belt on hips in 40s or 50s when seams were all the rage. Also someone told me many years ago to line up the seam correctly o your foot first and work your way up.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips @MiddleAgedDirtbag . Despite my earlier comment, I think the more straps, the sexier too. I do wear mine above rather than on the hips but the consensus is ‘more straps’, so time to invest :slight_smile:

1 Like