stockings advise

I'm looking for some stockings for my wife, some back seem stockings to be precise but I'm wanting ones that are quite long, she's 5 foot 9 ish and she'd like them to go right up to the top of her thigh right under her bum, hopefully you guys can help out. Cheers in advance for any help

I'm 5 10 and have not found any that go that high on me x

I'm tall too and I struggle with this.

You could always buy stockings in a larger size and get her suspenders so that they can be pulled up higher? It just means the tops might be a bit loose round her thighs. I haven't found any hold ups that go really high on my legs. There needs to be a long and lean range!

Pulsating wrote:

I'm looking for some stockings for my wife, some back seem stockings to be precise but I'm wanting ones that are quite long, she's 5 foot 9 ish and she'd like them to go right up to the top of her thigh right under her bum, hopefully you guys can help out. Cheers in advance for any help

Hi There - just thought I would mention that I have a dress and stocking set that is a very reasonable price and the stockings were very long - I have a review posted on there - it may be useful :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29027

I have a similar dilemma. I'm 6ft and a size 16-18. I'm after some hold ups (bf prefers them to stockings) but am worried I'm either gonna be stuck with some that are too tight to fit my curvy thighs or too short to even reach my curvy thighs!

I don't have massively long legs considering my height - 34" length jeans are perfect - and I'm not super plus-size either - Sainsburys own brand tights in a large are plenty big enough.

Basically, I'm kinda stuck between the two! Do I buy plus size or extra tall size?! Can anyone recommend brands they like?

M&S long. Or try a TV or TS supplier there are a couple on eBay that cater for 34" legs

Hope this helps. x

Cheers BrumGuy! You're right, M&S are pretty reliable when it comes to 'long' actually being long and their lingerie is always pretty good. Have used TV/TS sites for help with shoes before too so will give that a look aswell.