stockings and the like

I feel daft writing this but here goes never got the stocking thing, but just lately have liked the look of the plus size things especially the lace mini dresses, thing is hubby is not into this at all, not a problem, why then am I thinking of buying pretty stuff for my self I should save my money.

Go for it why shouldn't you treat yourself I am sure hubby will love them.its the other way round for me I like but my wife doesn't and will not indulge me by wearing them.have fun

i'm with Iwish go for it. i always feel sexierwith stockings and a suspender belt so even if you think your hubby might not like them you never know you make might make him change his mind :)

Just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean you can't treat yourself. You will look sexy because you are happy and comfortable wearing something. So you should wear what makes you happy, not him. Yes it's nice to put on something special for our partners but at the end of the day they are getting sex anyway, so they should be greatful they are getting it no matter what we are wearing.

If the lingerie makes you feel sexy and confident as I'm sure it does then definitely go for it - surely this translates into a good time for both of you!

Thank you must just say due to meds, his not mine we no.longer have sex, but Yes think I will treat my self. Sorry bad day today pmt, big time not angry just want to curl up.

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)ordered some crotchless knickers, and satin bag for my wand, then on points got a plus size and normal pair of hold ups, once I see what size fits best I can go on from there.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) mind you wearing while watching PC will make me feel very sexy.

Glad you decided to go for it, nice lingerie always gives a bit of a confidence boost even if you're just wearing it for yourself. Things like stockings always make me feel a little bit naughty :-)

wildflower wrote:

Glad you decided to go for it, nice lingerie always gives a bit of a confidence boost even if you're just wearing it for yourself. Things like stockings always make me feel a little bit naughty :-)

Thank you got my eye on a lovely lace chemise now I prefer to buy one size queen then I know it will definitely fit, otherwise I go bigger, 18 in jeans bit clingy stuff I prefer to go several sizes up if I have to.

Yeah I agree its better to up a size and feel comfortable as well as sexy!

Always go for it, it's important you are happy - like has been said above, if you're happy he's happy too! :)

He's brilliant at that, not every husband allows a three foot Tardis in the bedroom, or encourages wives to have more piecing, got seven now in each ear, might go upo 12.

After being a mum of 2 for last 13 odd yrs. Your underwear has a tendency to wander to the utility rather than the sexy.
Buying sexes underwear can make you feel much more like a woman again. There are some good selections here, but a certain supermarket does have a good range of lacy knickers of all cuts at a v Reasonable price.
Go for it..... Make a beeline for the saucy outfits.... I am sure it will get the thumbs up from your oh when he sees it too ;)

naughty mum wrote:

After being a mum of 2 for last 13 odd yrs. Your underwear has a tendency to wander to the utility rather than the sexy.
Buying sexes underwear can make you feel much more like a woman again. There are some good selections here, but a certain supermarket does have a good range of lacy knickers of all cuts at a v Reasonable price.
Go for it..... Make a beeline for the saucy outfits.... I am sure it will get the thumbs up from your oh when he sees it too ;)

I love him to bits but he never notices underwear. Never mind I'm going to enjoy this.

I usuallly notice what my OH is wearing but a basque and stockings gets my full attention and a standing ovation.

I say treat yourself.

Hi, Kittencub, sorry to hear you're not having sex - I've been in the same position when I haven't been able to get it up and Mrs. P. isn't that keen on toys, so 'sex' was a lot more cuddling and other non-penetrative ideas. If the stockings make you feel good, then do it. You can always pleasure yourself ....

Probably the plus-size hold-ups will work better for you - it usually says on the packet to go up a size if you're not sure (and if they come in more than one size!). Some ladies find they roll down quite easily; others prefer hold-ups to ordinary stockings. Whichever you go for, you want plenty of size in the hold-up or stocking. Most have lycra so they'll tend to come down iof they're stretche too much.

If you go the stockings route, make sure your suspenders (or, better still corset or basque) are strong enough and tight enough to hold the stioxkings up. You will find that 6 or 8 straps is better than 4 for holding the stockings up, but if they not too tight, four is just fine for bedroom work. Metal clasps work better than plastic, and doing the back ones up first seems to work better

Mrs P. wears hold-ups occasionally, but struggles with stockings as she lose interest when trying to work out all the right sizes and then getting them hooked up properly. The previous Mrs P. was into men wearing stockings, so I've had a bit of practice over the years. When it all comes right with the suspenders, stockings and the rest of the outfit it is rather wonderful.

MrPink wrote:

Hi, Kittencub, sorry to hear you're not having sex - I've been in the same position when I haven't been able to get it up and Mrs. P. isn't that keen on toys, so 'sex' was a lot more cuddling and other non-penetrative ideas. If the stockings make you feel good, then do it. You can always pleasure yourself ....

Probably the plus-size hold-ups will work better for you - it usually says on the packet to go up a size if you're not sure (and if they come in more than one size!). Some ladies find they roll down quite easily; others prefer hold-ups to ordinary stockings. Whichever you go for, you want plenty of size in the hold-up or stocking. Most have lycra so they'll tend to come down iof they're stretche too much.

If you go the stockings route, make sure your suspenders (or, better still corset or basque) are strong enough and tight enough to hold the stioxkings up. You will find that 6 or 8 straps is better than 4 for holding the stockings up, but if they not too tight, four is just fine for bedroom work. Metal clasps work better than plastic, and doing the back ones up first seems to work better

Mrs P. wears hold-ups occasionally, but struggles with stockings as she lose interest when trying to work out all the right sizes and then getting them hooked up properly. The previous Mrs P. was into men wearing stockings, so I've had a bit of practice over the years. When it all comes right with the suspenders, stockings and the rest of the outfit it is rather wonderful.

I'm going for hold ups no messing about as for pleasure I get plenty, even more now I've discovered a new device that streams you tube onto big tellys, Oh Yes, very naughty times, "drools" a one off custom made duvet cover for me to lie on or have over me, all need now is the Choc sauce,

I completely agree with some people on this one. I am a massive fan of all things lingerie and have so many items in the cupboard that haven't been worn for anyone else yet. Totally worth the money, if sexy underwear makes you feel sexy go for it!!! Plus, if you send him a cheeky snap when you first try it on I'm sure he'll change his mind.

scorpiosami wrote:

I completely agree with some people on this one. I am a massive fan of all things lingerie and have so many items in the cupboard that haven't been worn for anyone else yet. Totally worth the money, if sexy underwear makes you feel sexy go for it!!! Plus, if you send him a cheeky snap when you first try it on I'm sure he'll change his mind.

He won't he's asexual at the moment due to meds and stuff he's never been into the underwear thing we have talked a lot about it he thinks he's too old now I'm not going to push it it's medically induced so my pleasure is solo now picked up a gorgeous tardis blue chemise the other day stunning

kittencub wrote:

He's brilliant at that, not every husband allows a three foot Tardis in the bedroom, or encourages wives to have more piecing, got seven now in each ear, might go upo 12.

sorry missed that point... You actually have a tardis in your bedroom!? 😮