stockings and the like

naughty mum wrote:

kittencub wrote:

He's brilliant at that, not every husband allows a three foot Tardis in the bedroom, or encourages wives to have more piecing, got seven now in each ear, might go upo 12.

sorry missed that point... You actually have a tardis in your bedroom!? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Yes unfortunately it's only 12 inches high not the three foot I wanted.

,rofl... I thought you had the 3 ft one!.... Use as a wardrobe .... You might get away with it๐Ÿ˜Š

Get away with what?

A large tardis... Themed wardrobe
๐Ÿ˜Š

You can actually buy them from Argos Oh Yes just remembered wonders what hubby would think, mm now there's an idea.

You can actually buy them from Argos Oh Yes just remembered wonders what hubby would think, mm now there's an idea.

Yu could justify it by saying all of your shoes will dissapear, if you had one full size... It would be a space saver๐Ÿ˜€

I have a large amount of lingerie and I have to say I bought it for me and hoped the OH would like it but it was for me. None of it is for best, I even wear it gardening. It makes me smile to know its underneath my rubbish clothes and no one knows. I say go for it and keep adding and replacing. It does do wonders. Enjoy. Xx

I am replacing my stock of sexy underwear and bras and outfits( not totally sure if that is what my parents meant in buy myself some nice new outfits!๐Ÿ˜„)
Discovered I love the lace underwear now.. V soft and not scratchy like what I have had in my head all these years.....

I adore lace and you are right its come on a treat. Soft, stretchy so it clings in all the right places and firms in all the wrong ones! Lol. Anyway ask anyone in the fashion industry and they all say you have to have the right foundation so you see you are perfectly justified in buying lingerie!

Thankyou all of you ununderwear shopping and sexy stuff here I come Oh Yes just think reading Dr who magazine in August wearing crotchless knickers hehe

Since losing a fair bit of weight I've started to wear sexier underwear, most of the time just for me. Makes me feel sexy and feminine to know that it's there under my everyday clothes.
You're right about the lacy stuff nm, its great these days not all scratchy and hard,those knickers you've got on are lovely.
Love stockings too , make me feel a bit naughty!

kittencub wrote:

scorpiosami wrote:

I completely agree with some people on this one. I am a massive fan of all things lingerie and have so many items in the cupboard that haven't been worn for anyone else yet. Totally worth the money, if sexy underwear makes you feel sexy go for it!!! Plus, if you send him a cheeky snap when you first try it on I'm sure he'll change his mind.

He won't he's asexual at the moment due to meds and stuff he's never been into the underwear thing we have talked a lot about it he thinks he's too old now I'm not going to push it it's medically induced so my pleasure is solo now picked up a gorgeous tardis blue chemise the other day stunning

Ahh okay well I'd still say if it makes you feel good then it's worth doing. Self confidence is a big thing and if buying sexy underwear helps then go for it. Or even if it's not a confidence thing and you just want a treat, I definitely would! The chemise sounds gorgeous. Good choice.

I'm keeping that for the first ep, Will be getting more though as well once the holiday is over.