Stockings...

- I always wear Stockings in the bedroom.

- I sometimes wear Stockings.

- I never wear Stockings.

Do you like them? (If so, what do you like about them or which styles do you prefer e.g sheer/fishnet.)

Do you dislike them? (If so, what do you dislike about them?)

I am doing a little research and need your feedback! Let me know your opinion :)

Many Thanks

I generally don't wear them; I don't like stockings or tights they make me feel restricted. I think this is some psychological issue from primary school/high school where we were forced to wear black tights even when hot and now I can't stand the feel of them on my legs.

So it's just legs for me, which works for us as my OH much prefers my legs to stockings anyways.

I sometimes wear stockings

I love how they make me feel and the look on my OH's face

We both love fishnet be it stockings or a bodystocking !

Morning Cazz, I love to wear stockings and often wear them in the bedroom.

I have various styles, from sheer, opaque, lace tops and fishnets. Sometimes worn with outfits, sometimes with just a suspender belt :O I love how sexy they make me feel. They also look fantastic with killer heels.

The original pinups started their huge popularity of being sexy underwear and that hasn't changed since. I also love how extra confident stockings can make you feel, and the effect on my man when he glimpses a flash of stocking-top! Hope this helps :) xx

what about you gorgeous Cazz???

can you answer the questions for my own research!! xxx

I love them!

If dressing up in sexy lingerie for the bedroom I always wear them though more often hold ups rather than stockings and suspender belt. Sometimes fishnet, otherwise opaque but with nice wide lace top. Ordered the wet look ones with lace top that you stock yesterday along with a wet look and lace teddy so looking forward to receiving those soon!

Like Amanda, definitely find them preferable to tights.

Good morning Cazz!! As if you're doing research already on your second day back!! That's dedication!

I sometimes wear stockings.

I don't necessarily think that stockings suit me, but my husband has a real thing about seeing stockings and suspenders, and I really love seeing his face when I'm wearing them so I do tend to wear them often.

I don't like fishnet stockings, I think the pattern of the fishnet tends to make my legs look wider so I always go for a sheer lace top, although recently I've been really liking a lot of the wet-look lingerie items that have been appearing on the site, and I've been thinking of getting some wet look stockings.

I always wear stockings with a suspender belt or an outfit that has suspender straps. I've worn hold-ups a couple of times before, but I just don't like the way they cling to me, and I prefer them to be soft and almost quite loose against my skin, and the hold-ups are quite tight around the tops, obviously.

Hope you've managed to catch up on some sleep and are having a reasonably good day :) xx

*throws rule book at paul10* - Click here for the rules.

opps sorry Cazz!

didnt realise that was against rules

Hehe :)

On behalf of my wife....

- I sometimes wear Stockings in and out of the bedroom.

Do you like them? (If so, what do you like about them or which styles do you prefer e.g sheer/fishnet.) Love them, it really depends on what I'm wearing them with, the fishnet with the more trashy/slutty outfit and Sheer if I'm going for the more sexy and classy look, and if I'm wearing them out.

Do you dislike them? (If so, what do you dislike about them?) I hate hold ups that keep slipping down because of poor grip tape.

I think women in stockings are so attractive to me as a MCP. Stockinged legs wrapped around you in bed are such a turn-on.

Cazz, may I make a protest re: picking on Paul10 as it was a reasonable request which had also occurred to me.

Was it not someone famous who said "rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"

Finally what is the answer? or will I too be on the naughty step - gosh it is getting crowded here.

Morning Cazz,

when I'm dressing up I tend to wear stockings. like scorpius I have loads of different styles, colours and patterns all to go with the outfits.
doesn't matter what I'm wearing in the bedroom stockings are an essential to team with it.

I like holdups with babydolls and anything that doesn't have a suspender holder. But I do prefer to wear a suspender belt and stockings.

like Mrs I'm not a huge fan of fishnet I don't find it flattering and tend to avoid this in any form. I do have the odd pair that i wear now and then.

@Mike13 I already know what I think of Stockings and I have added my own opinion into my research... I am now asking for other peoples opinions ;)

If you wish to join paul10 on the naughty step to discuss my stockings that's up to you ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

I never wear stockings, hairy legs and stockings isn't a great look IMHO.

Mrs Ww however will ocationally wear them (sheer not fishnet, neither of us are fans of fishnet). Not enough for my liking, I think it's due to her habit of getting a run in pretty much every pair after two or three uses. Along with the difficulty in sourcing sizes that'll fit her petite legs without looking odd. Normal length tend to end up being a bit Nora Batty after moving about for a bit. :/

Morning Cazz :)

I only wear stockings in the bedroom. I have various styles of stockings but I really dislike sheer stockings, I just don't like them at all! I think they even make skinny legs look chunky and I don't want to be feeling self conscious when I am in the moment.

I really like lace top stockings and they make me feel really sexy, there's something tantalising about a flash of a lace top stocking that gets my man going.

I also think stockings need to be black in colour, maybe with a flash of colour or ribbons in them. Pink, lilac, red stockings look awful!

@Mike - we have all joined this forum openly and decide to share what we want to share. Cazz works for Lovehoney, and might not want to disclose personal information on what she likes/doesn't like. After all, this has her face, and name for anyone to see, where as you, me and others don't have our names or pictures so we can't be distinguished by that and can't have prying eyes looking into our personal lives because no one knows who we really are.

Given all of the above, I think it's a perfectly normal request for Cazz not to want to share her personal thoughts on the matter on a public forum, and that should be respected.

I never wear stockings I think the last time was more than 10 years ago because i needed to and i don't like the equivalent in tights which i avoid where possible it's not because I don't like them it's because of the thinness and sheerness of the material and they rip too easily. If I needed to wear a sheer leg covering in the future i would buy stockings again and opt for hold ups I find suspender belts too fiddly

MrsMcX wrote:

@Mike - we have all joined this forum openly and decide to share what we want to share. Cazz works for Lovehoney, and might not want to disclose personal information on what she likes/doesn't like. After all, this has her face, and name for anyone to see, where as you, me and others don't have our names or pictures so we can't be distinguished by that and can't have prying eyes looking into our personal lives because no one knows who we really are.

Given all of the above, I think it's a perfectly normal request for Cazz not to want to share her personal thoughts on the matter on a public forum, and that should be respected.

MrsMcX - I thought Cazz's reply to me was succinct, witty and humourous and an end of the matter from my point of view. If it had been made to Paul10 I would not have bothered to post. Hiding behind rule books is something I have strived against most of my professional life as a Civil Servant and law enforcer.

As you post, this is a site for voluntary information, (also chat, humour and wit) and no one needs to answer outside their comfort zone. If I thought I had offended Cazz I would have grovelled in an apology.

You have a nice day whilst this glorious weather lasts. xxxx

I sometimes wear stockings

They make me feel sexy when teamed with sexy lingerie, I also like to wear them under a skirt or dress when going out, it makes me feel confident.

I prefer stockings and suspenders but do also wear hold ups if the outfit doesnt have suspenders or would show through my outfit.

I usually wear sheer stockings with a lace top, almost always a lace top rather than a plain top.

I don't own any fishnet stockings at the moment but am thinking of buying one pair to see how they feel. I used to wear fishnet stockings all the time when I was younger and maybe that is why they don't appeal now.