Stockings...

I sometimes wear stockings,

Tend to go for the more darker/ thicker ones as I've been through plenty of thin and always ladder! Lace stockings are my fave, but hard to get a decent lasting pair x

I sometimes wear stockings, but they don't do too much for hubby.
I love the idea of wearing stockings out - feels very naughty - but they don't ever seem to stay where I want them too.

My faves are stockings with a back seam, v. sexy. I like sheer ones out and love fishnet in the bedroom, something about the shape it gives my legs is very satisfying.

I've recently cheated on Lovehoney and ordered some crotchless tights from somewhere else (couldn't find my size on Lovehoney...sorry!) I'll let you know how I bet on with them!

Same here, I love stockings and mainly wear them just for my pleasure cos they make me feel sexy .
Like lace top ones best, sheer or opaque. Not a big fan of fishnets. Holdups are OK of they stay up .
There's something quite erotic about snapping the suspenders on and that bit of flesh that's just above the stocking tops.
Another good thing about them is if you have several pairs of the same you can just swop the legs over if you get a ladder on one, not like tights where you have to chuck them away.

I love stockings! However, I cannot find any that fit my thighs. Many brands state 'queen size' or '18-24', but it's a lie! I have wasted so much money trying to find stockings that fit. It really depresses me every time I try on something that is apparently my size, but does not fit!

Anyway, if I were to find some that fit, I would prefer sheer - to answer the other part of your question!

I love stockings and wear them a lot, as I frequent swinging clubs 2 or 3 times a week and they make me feel good. I have started to wear them throughout the week, for every day use.
I struggle to wear most hold ups, due to being plus sized. They tend to look more like pop socks, as will only go up to my knees. Stockings with suspenders work best for me,
I love the feeling of sheer stockings/10-15 denier and I think that fishnets are flattering and make my legs look slightly slimmer. Fishnets are always the best fit for me, as they tend to be more stretchy.

I wear stockings both when going out, and in the bedroom.

I love stockings! I like to wear them with suspender belts (lacy when in the bedroom, otherwise I prefer something more simple), and I definitely prefer sheer. I only wear fishnet if it REALLY goes with the outfit, and usually that's restricted to the bedroom (like a maid outfit!).

I sometimes get annoyed when I have to constantly tighten the straps on some suspender belts. The ones that come with the satin corset are tight, but for example - the Rene Rofe Simple suspender belt doesn't have particularly secure straps.

I sometimes wear stockings, and they are 90% of the time worn in the bedroom for my own guilty pleasure. I like hold ups, sheer stockings, and fishnets but the style has to match the outfit I'm wearing. I like to wear them with suspender belts with skirts if I'm going out on the town, so that they stay up all night and I prefer higher denier types so that they are less prone to laddering. I hope that when I get an OH he/she will appreciate them! :-)

I love stockings but don't get an opportunity enough these days to get them on..... Must try harder

Mrs Chunkyg wears them often if we are going out as a couple and quite a lot in the bedroom as well :-)

I absolutely love stockings, so does hubby. I wear them a lot of the time.

i have long legs, so length is important to me.

Dont like fishnets or patterns.

My current favourites are slightly thicker so they dont ladder, and they are very flattering. Hold ups are good as long as thery are comfy (Tescos)

Black or natural

I love to wear stockings but it depends on where as to which style.

I tend to wear holdups when I go out so they don't show under my dress unless the dress allows me to wear a suspender belt. I love seamed stockings and most of the ones I own are seamed, I think they add just a little bit of tease and classic elegance to them. My holdups tend to have lace tops where as ones that need suspenders are usually plain bands.

In the bedrooom I prefer suspender belts & stockings as I think it's just a lot more sexy.

Gary loves me wearing stockings, tights and bodystockings we both find them very sexy and the tights and stockings from love honey are suberb quality and fit

My stockings tend to be shear with suspenders, as I find holdups don't really hold up for as long as you think..
I have worn fishnets, but more for a specific look..is st Trinian's... Has to have fishnets๐Ÿ˜‰
I would not mind trying out stockings with more of pattern On them... Or even the body stockings. ( hint hint cazz.... For the review ones for my birthday...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‡)
I think the fact the only time I got dressed up and needed stockings outside of the bedroom scene was for concerts... Which meant long black skirts so defeated the object.
With more adventurous me out now.... I feel patterns coming to my drawers soon๐Ÿ˜‰

I love stocking i wear them in and out of the bed room. my favorite type to wear are opaque stockings i also love seamed stockings and other patterned stockings!. as a size 14/16 with long legs i buy 32inch length or more trousers so i sometimes struggle finding them to fit well so i tend to buy xlarge stockings.

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

- I sometimes wear Stockings.

Do you like them? (If so, what do you like about them or which styles do you prefer e.g sheer/fishnet.)

i'll wear stockings for a partner. Prefer sheer but length can be a problem (34" inseam); fishnets are more reliable that way. No real preference re garter or hold-up as long as they're not too short or tight and they stay up. I'm long and thin enough to manage patterened. Would consider some especially pretty ones there, provided they were long enough.

Partners have always preferred sheer on me though, probably because they're tactile rather than visual and I have low visual appeal.

Any more thoughts on this.....![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Hey cazz

i love to wear stockings in and out of the bedroom! I love the look of them on me

I love the feel of them on and they always give me a boost when i need it

i occasionally wear them with outfits but generally I dont no

I dont like the fact they try to fall down!

Hi Cazz :)

I love to wear stockings in the bedroom with some lovely sexy underwear, they add that special touch.

I have some fishnet stockings but I really love the sheer style stockings with patters on them like folwers,butterflies,stars ect.

I would love to wear them out to dinner but I'm a bit worried about them falling down ha. :)

I sometimes wear stockings.I own a few pairs- sheer and fishnet and I definitely prefer the fishnet as they last a lot longer.Hope that helps!