Stockings

I absolutely love the look and feel of stockings but I absolutely cannot pull them off at all.

They always (and I mean always) roll down and gather and I am completely at a loss as to what to do. It drives me mad and I just end up taking them off feeling frustrated and utterly dejected lol

I do love to have my legs and feet covered and have even tried using hold ups as stockings but they still roll down. Really need to find a practical way of dealing with this.

I have just purchased a pair of mock garter tights to see if they work but only time will tell.

Does anyone have any other ideas or advice?

3 Likes

I remember someone saying that you need more clips. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll see if I can dig it out. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, I have tried so many things lol but more clips could be a shout, stocking scaffolding lol :joy:

3 Likes

My wife has the same problem so does not wear them very much and uses tights instead

2 Likes

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/stockings-rolling-down/243778/4

It was actually in a thread of yours from a couple of years ago. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Jeez didn’t realise I had posted that before lol :joy: thanks for digging out.

2 Likes

I confess that, on first reading that line, I thought you were having difficulty removing them. Quite the opposite, as it turns out! :laughing:

3 Likes

Yep, same here. In every photo I’ve taken of me wearing stockings they look a disaster! They’re fine up until the moment I get into position and in the short space of time it takes to take the pic they’ve rolled down!
I’ve tried different types, the silicone top hold ups work better but I have trouble clipping them onto suspenders. I think more straps is probably the way to go! :thinking:

3 Likes

Sometimes I wear fishnet stockings that don’t have a band on top (unfortunately not sold on LH) and attach them on suspenders - can be a suspender belt, basque or knickers with straps. It still looks good when the stockings try to slide down but are still pulled up by the suspender straps.

Have you considered wearing crotchless tights instead?
For example:
Cottelli Sheer Crotchless Tights
Passion Stretch Fishnet Crotchless Suspender Tights
Cottelli Black Crotchless Hold-Up Print Tights
Cottelli Crotchless Back Seam Fishnet Tights
Leg Avenue Black Fishnet Crotchless Suspender Tights

2 Likes

It was your advice, but in response to @Bex84’s question. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Definitely try a six or eight strap suspender belt, I have both and they have wide bands. They really stand out under a sexy dress or uniform. My other half gets very excited.

2 Likes

Thanks guys :blush: have purchased some 8 strong garter straps with crocodile clips :grin: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Outside of garters which is my preferred method whether it be a garter belt or panties with garters another option is double sided boob tap if there’s a band up top on the stockings. Though again the garters are easier and they work great.

2 Likes

six strap suspenders work for me :+1:

3 Likes

Hold ups with six strap metal sliders work on my thin legs.
That, and eating lots of pork pies - which doesn’t always appeal :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Have you tried Lovehoney’s hold up suspender stockings? The ones where the suspenders are built into the stockings? I don’t know how to post a link on my phone but they are great.

1 Like

I can vouch for those, we both have a pair :slight_smile: - but I’m sticking with six strap metal sliders for all day, everyday wear. The four strap Fierce Wet Look I’m currently wrapped in, look so hot but are definitely more for the Saturday night bedroom :wink:

2 Likes

moisturise your thighs where the hold up bands sit, It works for me. Picked that little tip up from another cross dresser I know. Good luck

2 Likes

That’s a great little tip @MandalaCroix