Storage

We have a HUGE collection that fills a 4x8 storage cabinet between my OH and my toys we are out of room and are looking for a better way to organize this includes alot of bondage gear toys plugs floggers alittle bit of everything! All lingerie is separate in another cabinet ! Dose anyone have any great toys storage and collection ideas !!! We are fairly open just don’t know what to do as we are constantly adding stuff :wink:

2 Likes

How about a shadow board, like they use for tools in mechanical workshops? :grinning:

What about a blanket box then as well as the lid opening you can make the front open and you have your aladdins cave of toys ready

Invest in a trunk or build a sex dungeon basement under your house, or get one of them beds that ping up for storage underneath!! :grin:

@AJSTAR We already have a full dungeon with a cross a liberator chaise esse 2 a massage table a king size bed and then many wall mounts our lingerie cabinet and sex toy cabinet are there aswell !!! Looking for bigger better storage ideas what everyone else is doing in there dungeons :wink: we have red led lights everywhere and are about to re paint the walls to make it evan more like a “red room”

1 Like

This is a particular issue that has been ongoing for a while, you may find some answers here

2 Likes

put them on display around the house

2 Likes

Ha ha :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have anything to add for storage ideas but W.O.W. sounds like you have quite the collection, am very jealous. How do you keep a sex dungeon secret from neighbours and visitors?!

@FullDarkNoStars my neighbour kinda has an idea but I am not ashamed he thinks it’s funny and I know his wife is jealous ( he’s very sheltered). Our play room is our bedroom witch is in the basement j turned my entire man cave into a massive playroom/bedroom!

I’m not essactly open to having dildos on a shelf that’s why we keep the actual toys in a cabinet!!! As well as the lingerie !!!

As for the liberator we obviously purchased the black lable modle with the hand cuffs and restraints but they all un clip and are removable you can also buy a second regular cover for it make it look like a lounge chair !!!

We are not hiding our dungeon tho and keep all our furniture ready to go

As soon as I can share pictures I will be posting our full collection and set up

Haha ohh very kinky! Sounds like you could do with an extension on the room and some display cabinets to show off your mighty collection :grin:

Room extention would be nice fore sure hahaha and I don’t want the toys them selves out on display but I am ok with the ropes and cuffs and stuff being hung on the wall :stuck_out_tongue: would live to see what other people dungeons looks like for ideas :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately not :frowning:

Sounds like a call for channel 4 to make a new documentary called ‘me and my sex dungeon’ :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha only if they pay good !!!

1 Like

Have you done a search for private rentable dungeons? Most have galleries so you can get some ideas, although many do have their toys out in display, but still could give you some layout ideas within a cabinet or something

1 Like

Thank you soooo much for that idea !!! @Calie I was on Google yesterday and found a site that does that in London of course :wink: hahaha

First time I seen you could do that type of thing !!!

Deffently researching that now

Oh they’ll probably offer to pay you in sex toys or vouchers :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m ok with that :ok_hand: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahaha happy days! Just imagine if they done a changing rooms show where they turn a room in someone’s house into a sex dungeon :joy:

1 Like