Storing your toys

I live on my own therefore I have all my lingerie stored in two drawers which lets me choose nicely what I want to wear that day.

mine are just in my bedside draw.

mine are officially out of control and i need to find something to keep them in which looks ok in the bedroom but which locks. A tool box did sound ok but I need one of those massive wheeled ones mechanics use

Suppose I can always put a cloth over it and pretend its a tabe!!

Most of mine are kept in a giant cardboard box,The ones that get the most use are kept out on my bedside locker,not the ideal way of storing them but I reckon I'd nead two rather large suircases with lots of compartments if I was to store them right

I'm fortunate because my bed has built in drawers that are really deep. I can shove my toy box way into the back meaning you could pull the drawer out and see nothing.

I used to have a jewelry box to keep my bullets in hidden in my wardrobe, but now that I have the bed drawers I don't have to do that. :D

I live with my folks so I do worry that my toys will be found, however I think the most I'd feel if they were discovered is embarrased. Don't think my parents would care anyway...

Snap to whoever said a large wooden box on top the wardrobe.

It's not very handy but locked and well out of reach of the kids (who are allowed in our room to generally have fun and play dress up).

Does have the advantage that when somebody takes the box down, the other person knows they're in for a fun time!

Sal.

Underwear draw, under the bed and mostly On top of the wardrobe, although probably should put them inside a box as the collection has grown rapidly and I fear the window cleaner can see them as he cleans the top of my windows!

Well, we keep ours in one of the big blanket drawers under the bed. This, it turns out, has been an expensive mistake. We discovered last night that a mouse has nibbled away at our Share XL and Feeldoe Original dildos and a few other minor items.

So the replacements will be kept in something mouse-proof.

Gyrator53 wrote:

So the replacements will be kept in something mouse-proof.

Oh noes.

I saw some discounted Christmas tins the other week, the kind you'd use for biscuits and such, and I wondered how they might work for more creative uses. Maybe some of the festive packaging that comes your way during the next few months will be adaptable.

i have a soft bag that can be locked...handy when you have a 5 yr old who goes looking for interesting things.

This fits under the bed for easy acess.

well....they have a plastic bag, but most of the time they are all around the house ready for action.

the lube is store in a waterproof bag.

the sexy undie and thongs are in the drawer for daily use.

It a draw in the bedside cabinet, but we have to find a new place as my 1 year old found the draw the other day!!!! xx

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

In a chest of drawers next to the bed. I call the space between the bed and the drawers 'the pit of dispair'.

Haha i love it lol xx

We've got a patterned box from some home store. It matches our room and is fairly large. It has two zips so when they are pulled together you could put a small padlock through them if you wished. I have most toys in their own protective see through bag within the box to prevent getting dust and fluff etc on some of the more rubbery ones.

Mines in one of these!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mSF25jvaCLQ/SzVJ8wYSLlI/AAAAAAAACRU/X2ND-Nwakl4/s400/hat+box.JPG

I guess the label is very appropriate

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Large-Metal-Beauty-Make-up-Nail-Tech-Manicure-Cosmetic-Box-Therapist-Vanity-Case-/270857827492?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Make_up_Cases_Bags_PP&var=&hash=item84b952fa8b

why dont you get somthing like this but you can get boxs just ike this that you can lock but its just one big box with no copartments got one with hair dryer and etc in and you can lock them up you just need to look around for them xx hope this helps

mine dosnt lock but im going to get one that locks you can get big silver one with a key lock so then if you have get kids they cant into it :) xx

http://sell.lulusoso.com/selling-leads/76596/hairdresser-case.html something like this but you can lock up x

All of ours are in a box we got from home bargains too, the biggest size of course, but now that is overflowing, so ive filled up my bottom drawer too and the recent purchases are still in the box they were delivered in! i think i need to stop buying! aha i was gunna purchase a lockable storage bag from LH for the 'clone-a-willy' we made, but they no longer stock it :-( so its a tad hard hiding everything from my sister as we share a room! me and OH are saving up for our own place so hopefully this time next year ill have a whole house to fill with naughty things ;-) i dont think he'll let me have a sex dungeon though......

butters x

We've got a number of large "Very Useful Boxes" in which we store our toys. It would be handy if they were not see through, but they're not.