🏝 Stranded on a desert island - which toys would you have?

So my two essentials would have to be the Happy Rabbit Wand Vibrator and a Lifelike lover. I was tempted by a g spot, but I think after a while I’d need something lifelike!

Non sexy…a pillow. I quite like the hard ground, but a pillow is essential these days :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Doxy, Fleshlight and rope. Anything can be sexy in the right hands :rofl:

I’d ask for this vibe and this rabbit. And for the luxury item I’d want a duvet x

1 Like

What a fun question @Lovehoney_Brenna!

It’s a tough one - so many fun things in the box to play with :star_struck:
I think we would have to go for these:

Le Wand Petite in rose gold. It was our first wand and still our favourite - just looks so nice! https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/vibrators/massage-wand-vibrators/p/le-wand-petite-mini-rechargeable-massage-wand-vibrator-/a44543g80216.html

This has also ended up being a ‘go to’ and a firm favourite Mon Ami Pleasure Rose: https://www.lovehoney.com.au/p/lovehoney-mon-ami-pleasure-air-rose-clitoral-suction-stimulator/85438.html

For non-sexy luxury item, guitar :slight_smile:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Womanizer Premium + Hitachi Magic Wand + coffee :coffee: :desert_island:

2 Likes

Got to be a wand

1. Fleshlight
  2. Dame Wand
  3. I’d have to go with one of those Glamping Tents :laughing: I love nature and the beach but I’d rather not have an infestation of sand fleas :laughing:
3 Likes

A ball gag and a “bahhhh pahhhhh” (trying to speak while gagged) :wink:

Maybe better to get the gag as the second toy…

1 Like

I would pick the Mon Ami wand for pleasure and to massage.
I would also pick https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/realistic-vaginas/p/thrust-pro-ultra-full-throttle-realistic-masturbator-cup-set-4-piece/a47469g85021.html

Luxury item would be a football. Fitness item that changes to a pillow and a ‘Wilson’

1 Like

Wife’s choices - 50 Shades Greedy Girl, Mon Ami Rose and a “Pride and Prejudice” Blanket. You can read it, then wrap up in it.

Would have to be

And finally my luxury item would have to be taking Missus Smoggy to use the above with :grin:

1 Like

Hey Secret Seashell Commander

Every castaway needs a Man Friday , right , so Genie - teleport my dude from the spare bedroom.

Then I’d be able to fashion bum toys and maybe even sounding rods from brick a brac around said island - sea water would sterilise, right? So my go to penis toy, slightly ahead of the funny factory’s fantastic Manta is Lovehoney’s very own Power Play Male Wand but it would need it to be indestructible too (as I am now on my third).

My luxury item would be my Lexus LS600h - the h is hybrid so the genie says it ain’t running out of electric. Powerful headlights and horn to signal passing party boats, kicking sound system, DVD player, so so comfy seats with built in massage , air con (and ice box) for hot days, heating for cold nights, shelter from the storms and my boot is always full of beer , has a tool kit and first aid kit and a spare wheel to float around on , so these would come too I guess .

@Lovehoney_Brenna : when do we leave?
:beach_umbrella:

1 Like

Darn it , forgot the bondage rope.
Genie , throw it in the boot to please

1 Like

I’d want my We Vibe Touch and Womanizer Premium :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and then a tablet that stays fully charged having all the books I’d ever want to read on it :blush:

5 Likes

If alone by myself or with my wife it would make the choices different . By myself I would have to have the latest version of these . https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/vibrating-love-eggs/p/we-vibe-jive-app-controlled-rechargeable-love-egg-vibrator/a38915g82227.html
And nipple suckers , I have not looked lately to see if they handle my favorite ones I suggested some time ago . My luxury item would be a product that is no longer available , a 3.5" thick air adjustable sleeping pad for a sleeping bag . Broken back and neck require they be taken care of . As an after thought , darn , maybe hair trimming device ? Otherwise after 6 months or a year I might be mistaken for a wild animal .

2 Likes

My njoy wand and a hammock. No need for anything else!

1 Like

I’d definitely go for my prostate massager although I’d be tempted to ask for the Njoy stainless steel as I’ve heard good things. Does the genie offer a quick trial run?! :woman_genie::raising_hand_man:t2::question:

For my second item, I’d probably take the Magic wand, especially if the Genie was female! We could have fun together, assuming she’d be into it given she’s offering me sex toys on an island!! :joy: :woman_genie:

My 3rd item would be a blow up tent, because I don’t fancy getting any sand in any nooks, crannies or crevices!! :joy::flushed::grimacing:

3 Likes

Love all the answers, I would be happy with any wand, a surprise and a sleeping bag that is like a body suit :rofl: x

2 Likes

Prooobably my Mantric Bullet and the Womanizer Duo 2.
Luxury item, guitar! But if we can pick alive things, my cat :joy:

1 Like

An easy one!

Sex toy No. 1 is a Quickshot Launch;
Sex toy No. 2 is a fully-kitted Lovesense Sex machine;

The non-sexy item would be a fully-fuelled rescue helicopter! ::grinning:

1 Like