Strange facts about yourself

Just a thread that you can write funny/bizzare/strange facts about yourself for a bit of fun!

For example…

Queen Elizabeth has seen my nipples.

:crown::grin::princess::ok_hand:

3 Likes

A fun bit of info for all you fact fans; I learned to play piano from an early age, I passed my grade 5 exam back in my late teens. Then boys and stuff happened and I pursued that dream no further. I still have a Clavinova Piano in my living room and still play often, but I doubt I will ever take more exams :smile:

So yeah, Blonde Bunny is a grade 5 level pianist :kissing_smiling_eyes:

:musical_keyboard:

17 Likes

I have way too many hobbies, Painting, Drawing, taking in all kinds of film especially horror, Dungeon and dragons, music, makeup.

Other random fact i’m pretty flexible especially for a big or plus size girl, when I say flexible I mean foot on head level flexible.

7 Likes

I can’t close my left eyelid on its own so I can only wink with my right eye

5 Likes

You do realise every single forum member will now be trying this right now :joy:

Yes, I tried this.

8 Likes

I can actually lick my elbow

5 Likes

So either he’s got unusually short upper arm bones, or…

Ladies, please form an orderly queue. :yum:

6 Likes

You. CAn handle a penis at grade 5 :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

For the last 40 years I’ve built all my own cars.

6 Likes

I am allergic to strong sunlight and I get a very itchy, red rash if exposed to it. Sunscreen doesn’t help, but at least I don’t get it on my face.

2 Likes

My friends and I once received an Arts Council grant for making unlistenable incompetent noise. :hear_no_evil: We spent it on a big Chinese takeaway. :yum:

5 Likes

I don’t know if this counts as strange?
I didn’t get pubic hair until I was 16 and a half.
I shaved immediately and have neverlet grow.
I only discovered the colour of my pubes about 2 years ago, because until then I shaved every morning. The only reason I know the colour now is because I decided to go for a wax and had to let it grow for 4 weeks!! (As I there are no male intimate waxers locally, I went back to shaving everyday when it started growing back after the wax)
It was so strange not being completely smooth!

2 Likes

I can fit the rim of a regular pub pint glass in my mouth :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m 6ft and my arms reash halfway down my thighs, so I guess it’s the tongue lol! I was a gymnast for a longtime though so I an a little more flexible in some areas which helps! X

2 Likes

Erm. I like to pick my nose… A lot

2 Likes

Strange facts? Hmmm, I played bagpipes in a band for 7 years, did gigs, events, the lot!
I have a third nipple & I cannot ride a bike!

6 Likes

I have Anisocoria which is where my pupils are two different sizes. A lot of pictures online are quite extreme. Mine are a subtle difference in size and not noticeable unless you know about it and look closely. Still kinda cool though!

5 Likes

On top of not being able to close my left eye without holding it shut I also have a misshaped pupil the optitian discribbed it when I was a child as a square pupil

1 Like

I count 1-5 on my hands weird…

Thumb
Index
middle
Little
Ring

No idea why always have done!

1 Like

When i was a teenager i wasn’t tall enough to join the police, but in the intervening years i have caught numerous burglars as they attempted to burgle neighbours houses, discovered a cannabis farm and thwarted petrol siphoning thieves whilst on holiday! My old workmates nicknamed me Batman!

6 Likes