Strange facts about yourself

Much respect @Big_Bad_Dave. I’m really pleased you’ve now found happiness.

1 Like

I have 4 extra teeth buried in my gums that did not grow! They are lying sideways and will never grow through unfortunately since would be nice to have back ups :grimacing:

1 Like

My brother had similar when he was a kid, front row bottom jaw, he had a nasty looking op to remove them.

Thought it was just me. Seems to switch sides though every 12hrs.

I need to look into prone masterbation which I have done all my life, in fact its the only way I can masterbate. It appears it is dangerous and can damage your health and may be a cause of ED.

I have a rare chromosome deletion syndrome that only 11 people in the world have been diagnosed with it, and one of the symptoms is autism, which I have too. My husband has been my rock through it all, I’ve only known since 2017. I’m lucky to have him and I tell him every day :heart:

8 Likes

I have climbed most of the highest mountains on earth including Everest and K2. At one time in my late 20’s I was considered one of the worlds best mountaineers.

My brother is a billionaire (not jealous at all!)

6 Likes

I’m very accident prone, 1st day at work ended up in hospital with 5 stiches… Worst car accident, car slipped off the road backwards 30 foot down into a stream… Best thing on the insurance… Free recovery. Took 3 days to set up the winches and pullies

I have been in many Films and T.V. program’s as an extra including Eastender’s and Bond.

I once walked around the gardens of Buckingham Palace, not as a tour when they used to do that.

4 Likes

I have a rare neurological disorder called PVNH that most males don’t survive past birth, it’s hard to explain because it’s a bunch of little things wrapped in to one, seizures, memory problems (sorry if I repeat myself!) twitches, all that kinda stuff, I just tell people I’ve got epilepsy :yum:

6 Likes

I was once given an award by a bard.

My medical condition apparently proved some german doctors theory. (:woman_shrugging: life is weird like that)

2 Likes

I have a addiction to chinchillas. I have a chinchilla called Dusty and he is quite a handful but I love him. He will be 5 in September :heart: Chinchillas are like my favourite animals and I think they are the best pet as they bring me a lot of joy :heart:

6 Likes

I love Japanese textile art and have about 40 or so vintage kimonos. Plus over 100 obi, plus various under-kimono and all the other bits and bobs to go with them

8 Likes

I once sang Whitney Houston’s “I will always love you” into Shazam and it came up with the song!

6 Likes

A few years ago, I was a regular contestant in TV quizzes. People even recognised me in the street. Those were my 15 minutes of fame days, I guess!

4 Likes

In school a friend of mines was behind me, with their back turned too.
We both finished whatever we were doing (talking to others) and turned around at the same time.

Their nose hit my forehead and started bleeding a bunch…

My head broke their nose.

I’d love to be an extra! Seems like some easy money ha I did a couple Rugby Adverts back in the day, long days but a load of fun :+1:t2:

supposse you would call it a birth mark but under my shaft a small white patch of skin resembeling a love hart :blush:

2 Likes

I often pondered the idea of going on a TV quiz but am too conscious of making a fool of myself. Did you win anything?

It can be easy money but you can end up doing very long day’s. It is a lot of fun though, the last production I worked on I had my own trailer, I felt so important :rofl:

2 Likes