Strange facts about yourself

You can’t say that and leave us in suspense!

2 Likes

I’m seriously laughing at everyone’s response but wtf

3 Likes

We’re you kicked by edwards scissor hands sister edwina scissor feet?!

2 Likes

I’m also fascinated by this comment

1 Like

I need to know more about this. :thinking:

Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

5 Likes

Okay, okay!.. I was a policeman on lone foot patrol in the early hours. Heard shouting up a back alley. 3 armed robbers arguing about their split of monies. Long story short, I was knocked unconscious with a house brick. As I lay there, two of them caved my head and face in with house bricks, the third, who couldn’t get in, used my bollocks as penalty practice. He kicked me so hard and so often my foreskin became totally detached. It’s not all bad though. Nerve damage means I can go for hours, and when I do eventually cum, every cell in my body explodes. Happy days. Hey…be careful out there. xx

12 Likes

I salute you!

1 Like

@Big_Bad_Dave OMFG I can’t believe what I have just read. I’m guessing you have recovered except for the nerve damage which I’m guessing that they did you a favour. Take care xc

1 Like

Thank you. A bit of brain damage, severe PTSD but that was just on top of my Royal Marine career. Billions worse off than me. Two of my shift died on duty. It’s a dangerous world out there. But I’m the luckiest and richest man in the world. Adopted my beautiful daughter from China, (the assault stopped me from having my own kids) and now at 61 I’ve got a gorgeous 55 year old girlfriend. Life is good. Take care, and thanks again x

14 Likes

Thank you my man. Just doing my job. Life happens, shit happens. Move on. x

7 Likes

Credit to you @Big_Bad_Dave, if everyone had your outlook on life the world would be a better place!

3 Likes

Thank you, but it’s, “a state of mind” as us RM’s say. No good moping about things. x

2 Likes

What a champion :+1:Big up big dave!

1 Like

I can only breathe through one nostril

1 Like

I’m not sure if this fits with the theme but I have a phobia of diced vegetables. Carrots in particular!

2 Likes

When I was a little guy I used to mentally slow my heart beat down . This was after open heart surgery and it helped me calm myself . Years later when I was into scuba diving I used this while hyperventilating before a big breath hold dive . My best ever was a 75’ dive where I was under about 3 minutes .

4 Likes

If I take a deep breath and bend enough I can give myself a BJ :rofl:

6 Likes

Wow! What a story!!

That was gonna be mine!:grin: although it was a long time ago! I used to run so was very slim and very flexible. I could lay on my back with my legs over my head and I could get my cock in my mouth, I could use my feet on my head board and push my cock deep in my mouth and deep throat myself too or shag my own mouth! Used to do it all the time and loved swallowing my own cum. Alas with age and a few beers and curry those days are long gone!:wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Haha! We are the original selfie club :joy:

1 Like