Strangest place you had sex

In a sauna, a couple ( complete strangers) started playing, I was sitting on the step behind the lady the next thing I knew was she was in ecstasy and had reached round and got hold of my balls and started playing with them and my shaft. The next thing her partner asked me if I'd like to F _ _ k her, I was so turned on and horny with out thinking I was soon balls deep in her with her partner watching.

It was so hot in many ways, with the heat from the sauna and the excitement I thought I was going to pass out.

2 Likes

Frimley park station, on the platform. Followed by another go on the train.

Changing rooms in GAP in Dublin on a busy Christmas eve

Golf course. Was very fun

In a abandoned building whilst out walking 😂

Quickie in a shop doorway

Sauna in a Ski Hotel in Austria. You are naked anyway so we thought why not.

At a friends wedding during dinner we snuck out and around the back. Got back just in time for the speeches.

Round the back of some shops and on a British woodland country walk route in the trees.

College punt on the River Cam in Cambridge, between Clare College Bridge and Garret Hostel Lane Bridge. After all the tourist punts had gone to bed!

1 Like

In the museum of science and industry in Manchester. In an old victorian sewer 😂

2 Likes

Tiberius wrote:

In a HAS..........Hardened aircraft shelter.

Which station????

In a suana, thank God the door was smoked glass...... or on a ferry out at sea, that was cool...

Good times and well worth remembering ;)

1 Like

Hay loft,

In a church in one of the pews. while the church parish committee had a meeting in a different room.

I did get down on my knees though but not for forgiveness ;-)

1 Like

We enjoy the great outdoors, hill walking, wild camping and one of the most memorable sex locations was at sunset on a mountain top in the north west highlands.

My wife and I hadn’t been dating long but just started having sex and we were constantly all over each other. We were out at one of her friends’ bbq pool parties and we ended up staying the night and sleeping on a tiny pull out metal frame bed in the same room as her friend and her friends boyfriend.... let’s just say the bed we were on was less than quiet.

I'd get in far to much trouble if I told anyone about the weirdet place. But I'll name a few others...

There's the swingers club in a room of like 35 people watching.

There's the swimming pool full of folk (on adults only night mind)

There are the vast amounts of public places where you could get caught and I have been a fair few times.

A few normal-ish places to note that Id recommend everyone try...

A hot tub (not jacuzzi) the hot tubs where the jets on each seat are positioned to massage you. OMFG. Especially if its up super hot and outdoors on a cool night. Seriously the single most intense orgasm I've ever had in that thing.

A trampoline is great fun and if nothing else will be a good laugh

In a hospital laundry cupboard, the opportunity arose and she made it perfectly plain she wanted taking. Those damn small uniforms, easy to get into but thank heavens she didn't have the trousers variant.

1 Like

Swimming pool