Strangest place you had sex

In a steam room with another couple, we didn't know, doing the same thing..... Extremely exciting !

1 Like

In the sea broad day light, in front of other holiday makers who were on the beach. They would have though we were cuddling lol

1 Like

In a car in a public car park with pedestrians walking by in the middle of the day. Don't know how we got away with it.

2 Likes

under a ledge beside a river out in public.

In a town center toilet on a night out and one behind a storage container in the town centre again on a night out and some girl came round for a wee squatted at the side of us and said don’t mind me carry on ha ha ha

Not full sex, but I had the most knee trembling and intense BJ once which literally blew my mind (and load) in the underground cannonades of a 16th century fort..... That was a pretty odd place for it, but I must say, it was immensely pleasurable and memorable. Walking back round while other tourists went about their day with my OH gently swallowing the remnants and me with a grin like a cheshire cat was certainly interesting to say the least!

Trampoline. Really messys up a good rythme.

A lot of the usual places - parks, bus stop, toilets, in the kitchen while friends were in the living room. I identify as straight but let a guy give me a blowjob in a doorway in San Francisco and went back with him for the night...

...the most mysterious encounter I had was on a very crowded tube - it wasn't full sex but someone got me off through my jeans...and I had no idea who it was, I'm quite tall so people were crowded around me, backpack in my face and all of that nonsense...I didn't look down too hard...thought it was an accident at first touch, but no...whoever it was they knew what they were doing so I didn't mind too much.

Did it in a sauna at a leisure centre once needless to say it’s easy to get out of breath in there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also did it on a balcony in Rome!

1 Like

Desk in a vodafone call centre. Oddly specific.

bex1213 wrote:

Desk in a vodafone call centre. Oddly specific.

I used to work in a Voda call centre, seems to be a popular place as it happened at my offices too! (not me :P) 

Hmm quite a few different locations over the decades but notably top of The Great Orme overlooking the hotel there in Llandudno. The grounds at Blenheim Palace on three occasions with three different partners.

Not me but I once knew a girl who had a threesome in a ditch next to a merry-go-round.

1 Like

A few that have already been said, like the cave, cant actually remember where it was, one of the Greek Islands I think! Also on several islands whilst canoeing, mostly in America. And wifey game me a BJ on the outside of a narrow boat. She just finished when another boat went by, that was very close.

Also on a snooker and pool tables, and of course on a car bonnet and the swimming pool.

In an alley way,

In a pod in a tent with our friends going at it in the pod opposite,

Up the wall of my girlfriends house in the snow after a night out drinking in town, to then going inside and doing it on the front room floor with her parents upstairs

Couple369 wrote:

In the sea broad day light, in front of other holiday makers who were on the beach. They would have though we were cuddling lol

Same here, in the Red Sea, about 100m off the beach

In a swimming pool changing room cubicle... it was pretty busy so I had to be quiet ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

In the uni library - mind you the guy I was having sex with was the librarian.

The Curium Roman amphitheatre in Cyprus.

Bottom of the Grand Canyon on a four-day hike.

The back of a motorhome belonging to a girlfriend's parents who were sat in the front driving us to Cornwall.

Under the stage at school.

In the goods lift on a new mattress in Debenhams when I worked there!

In a public parking lot during the day