Strangest place you've masturbated!

I was looking at a tweet the other day about strangest place people have had a wank and it got me thinking i wonder where people have done the business.

In the tweet it was mostly men responding and if you are a man feel free to respond but i want the question to be open to everyone.

I have done it in a few strange places myself including at my old work and in the same room as my friends.

Now over to you.

Cool idea for a thread.

Please, anyone who chooses to join in, be extra mindful not to discuss illegal or dangerous masturbation (for example, masturbating whilst driving).

Thank you

Sorry should of left that part out

Whilst on the phone to my sister once, does that count? Didn't realise what I was doing, just absent-mindedly having a play through my clothes, I think it was a pretty boring conversation and I was watching something good on TV.

Did your sister ever find out?

bobenovski wrote:

Did your sister ever find out?

Nooooooooooo, oh my goodness could you imagine how awkward that would be? Yikes.

Oops, that could be dicey lol x

Quite a few years ago I was in the middle of foreplay with my doll, a girlfriend phoned me right at the wrong time.

Hope she wasn’t calling on skype lol

Luckily no lol

I love vibrating toys where you can just leave it on and enjoy a hands free orgasm, So lets say doing the washing up has always been fun![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Or on the phone when someone has called me I didn't want to ruin the feeling ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Ok the strangest place in a hospital bed, I woke up from a minor operation not knowing what I was doing I was still sleepy and dazed and I had my hand in my underwear playing with myself![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif), I think I thought I was waking up at home.

On a hot day high up in the mountains , way off the beaten path while skinny dipping by myself . Below a small waterfall in the middle of the forest , I was just overcome with lust from the beauty surrounding me .

Oldman wrote:

On a hot day high up in the mountains , way off the beaten path while skinny dipping by myself . Below a small waterfall in the middle of the forest , I was just overcome with lust from the beauty surrounding me .

Now that sounds amazing

Not sure if the places that i masturbate are strange but some are probably places that are a bit risky. 🤫 I have done it in my sister-in-laws when she left the room for a minute.**REMOVED LOCATION - ILLEGAL ACTIVITY** I have masturbated lots of times at work, once under my desk when i came to work really early one day. I had a quick wank today while my wife was picking up her perscription. **REMOVED NON CONSENSUAL ACTIVITY**

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Cool idea for a thread.

Please, anyone who chooses to join in, be extra mindful not to discuss illegal or dangerous masturbation (for example, masturbating whilst driving).

Thank you

Please keep this in mind.

If more edits or moderation intervention is needed we will need to close the thread.

in the shower in my caravan (on holiday) on my own whilst using a deoderant bottle.

A Friends bedroom while everyone was downstairs, hard to concetrate whilst listening for footsteps lol

Many years ago in a previous girlfriend’s house, I was giving her a back massage, then her young daughter walked in, she told me to get off quickly, luckily I was wearing briefs.

Not that strange really but I stayed with a girl friend of my for a few days and masturbated in a few rooms in her house (bedroom, bathroom).

In the cab of my truck.