Strangest place you've masturbated!

Office when everyone gone for the day. Shop changing room (no i didnt leave any mess!)

I’m very boring compared to everyone else, I’ve only masterbated indoors .

On the sofa at my sisters while she was upstairs and my borther-in-law was working in kitchen.

Mrs N xo

Well, thats something you can bulid on? A new challange? lol :)

Would habe to be at work to mood just hit me and I felt why the he'll not something new

Another for me was laying in my tent one night on a long cross country motorcycle trip by myself . People were walking all around one evening and talking and playing . Had ridden over a thousand miles in extreme heat and had gone swimming , then a quick shower and ate dinner . Was sipping a beverage and I just felt the urge to relieve a little tension . Extra excitement with people withing 10 feet of my tent .

Some of these are very adventurous! Another one for me would be when, a coach load of us went to France and on the way back at night a lot of people were asleep including my mate sat next to me so I started to play 😉. Hat to use a sock to clean up the mess hope no one noticed!

I went to see a friend and things got a little steamy but we never had sex. On the way home I was super frustrated and took myself to the train toilet to play. Classy bird, me.

In fuerteventura, I walked into the sand dunes stripped off naked and masturbated front and back fabulous.

On a train

Queensland - on a 5 hour drive, had to pull over into a quiet lay-by