Strapless bra

Ladies can anyone recommend a good strap less bra? I need a nude one for the wedding but I've never had a great experience with strapless bras. They always seemed to fall down. Before the kids, I would have just went braless but breastfeeding two children has taken its toll and even though I have breast implants, they are just not as pert as they used to be.
Or are those stick on things any good? I've never tried those either. X x

eargerly awaiting the replies to this thread as i have the same requirement :-)

I seen cazz had those stick on things one day but I can't find them on the site. So who ever reviewed them, I would love to hear your opinions on them x

I would love to hear from who ever got to review those too. I've never found a decent strapless bra either as they don't stay up or hold anythng in.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28500 Here are the stick on lift stickers...

hope this link above helps,

Although we sell lots of sexy lingerie here at Lovehoney it sounds like you are looking for something to offer you 'all day support' maybe try Boux Avenue this is where I bought a couple backless & strapless in the past or try Wonderbra they work wonders ;)

x

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I seen cazz had those stick on things one day but I can't find them on the site. So who ever reviewed them, I would love to hear your opinions on them x

I actually got Breast Lifts stickers to review last Friday and I'm hoping to post my review today. The short version of my review is that they give a lift but I have small breasts so I cant say how this will work for anyone bigger than a B and they are very comfy to wear but I almost cried taking them off it hurt so much. It felt like a layer of skin was taken off and I went to bed with swollen breasts. They sit near to your nipple and this area is so sensitive. I won't be using them again.

Hope this helps! I'll be submitting my full review tonight.

Lol I can see this the future hubby not finding it sexy when he peels them off me before we get into bed on the wedding night lol

Lol I can see this the future hubby not finding it sexy when he peels them off me before we get into bed on the wedding night lol

Thanks cazz... Will go look at them
Now x

I'm not sure how big your boobies are. if they are bigger than a D cup try and get yourself to a Bravissimo store they work wonders. my first time i visited their shop (about 8 yrs ago) i was wearing an M&S Bra of a 36C and i left bravissimo wearing a 32E. they truely are amazing at bra fitting.

I'm DD and have found wonderbra to be good if you are looking for strapless

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Oh it wasn't sexy at all last night trying to take them off last night. My Oh tried to help me and comfort me and I wanted to slap him!

I found Wonderbra good too. They're a bit expensive but since its kind of a special occasion why not

blonde vixen13 wrote:

i got the reusable silicone stick on shapers for C-D cup they are the best stick on bra product i've tried they gave lift to my D cups stayed stuck didn't fall off and came off easily and can be used up to 25 times i'll be submitting my review later today

Lol! Very good.

I agree with the poster above - Wonderbra's 'Ultimate' is a great strapless bra. I wore one for our wedding under my dress. Kept my bad boys in. (Sadly I've gained weight since then and they no longer sit nicely in the cups).

Thanks everyone for your input: the wonder bra sounds like a good start so I will go try one on in town this week:m. If I don't like it or it doesn't sit wight under the dress I will try the stick on bras.
I haven't thought about underwear for the wedding night...... Stress lol

Thanks everyone for your input: the wonder bra sounds like a good start so I will go try one on in town this week:m. If I don't like it or it doesn't sit wight under the dress I will try the stick on bras.
I haven't thought about underwear for the wedding night...... Stress lol