Help finding padded lingerie

Hi guys, this is my first thread so be kind.

Through out our relationship I’ve brought the missus lingerie none of which she’s every really liked apparently until I purchased something new from here the other week. Which she said she loved.

Now im wondering if anyone knows of anything else on this site that has a similar cup to boost and push up her boobs?

Cheers guys

2 Likes

If she hasn’t previously liked what you’ve purchased, why not shop together? That way you can get a better idea of what she likes. If you want it to be more of a surprise, maybe get her to point out a few things and you can then choose one.

6 Likes

@Calie would love to, but is a struggle with two kids with ya! Have brought her vouchers for this site but she’s still to use it! Its not that she doesn’t like lingerie she just really doesn’t like shopping when she doesn’t know what she wants!

1 Like

We quite like browsing the site together after the kids have gone to bed. :+1:

1 Like

Did she say what she liked about it? It may be a combination of things, so would be important to work out exactly what they are before looking at other stuff.

It’s difficult to make specific recommendations without knowing her style or preferences, but some basques that have a similar bust shape/support are:

Definitely recommend checking with her first if she likes the look of any of them though. Lingerie is such a personal thing and feeling comfortable and confident in it is often what makes it what it is!

1 Like

@SexInTheCity thank you, there all very good!

Its the padded cups that she likes most i think! When ever its un padded she doesn’t like them

1 Like

Hey. I personally love This pushes up and slight padding

Ps welcome to the forum :smiley:

@Orgasm_Chaser wow that’s lovely, thank you for that link. And thanks for the welcome too

It is beautiful and feels amazing on! I love Mine

@Orgasm_Chaser I can see why! Does look very nice one

1 Like