Stroker or lifelike vagina?

Hey, thinking of getting the husband a toy for those pesky days in the month where nature gets in the way. But I have no idea where to start!! He has no toys, but enjoys using mine on me. I'd like the roles to be reversed, but I know he'd have no clue if I showed him the selection, plus I'd like it to be a surprise. Any tips? He always comes quite quickly, so was thinking it could possibly help 'train' him too if we use it as an edger? (The cumming isn't an issue to me, but I know he'd love to go longer, delay creams etc so far have had no effect).

1 Like

Argh! Stroker!!

I've just ordered the new Flashlight Quickshot, can't comment on how it performs as I haven't received it yet but it seems a good starting point for entry into male toys and comes with a pedigree behind it that have produced award winning toys previously, the flashlight texture is far superior to the strokers I've tried in the past too!!

Did wonder what a striker was. Predictive txt. Drives me mad. I would go with realistic vigina.
I own the Lola here is my review for it.
I think there great and really pleasurable.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30972&reviewid=118636#customer_reviews

Ok, so there are quite a few options out there. If you're interested in training and using it as a couple I like an enclosed unit (doesnt have to be lifelike if thats not your thing). The one exception here is the tenga strokers (3d) which are actually amazing and can be wriggled around to let you stroke and suck him at the same time!

However, as an edger. You have the fleshlight line, specifically the stamina training unit. Its incredibly strong stimulation and if he actively tries to fight against it can help him get up there in longevity. It is a bit lame for couple play though, all you get to see is a can and as with all fleshlights the clean up is a real pain. You can improve the couple play aspect with looking towards one of the clear fleshlight toys. Such as the vantage (new, easy clean up, maybe lesser stimulation) or the ice lady.

Now, my personal preference of the toys LH stock would be the tenga fliphole line. They're amazingly stimulating texture wise but arent insanely suctiony so he can last a while and really enjoy (and fight against) the sensations. They're super easy to clean and design wise feel more grown up to me than the fleshlights. In addition, the sides are partially clear so you can see your guy inside it *and* theres an interactive aspect of being able to squeeze the insert in various places to change his sensation. They're nice and light so no arm ache issues either.

There are some other options, the tenga air tech are new and very sucky, but I havent gotten around to using one yet.

Just a note, both the fleshlight and tenga (and infact every sleeve/stroker etc on here) are made of porous materials. Over time they'll eventually grow a little nasty and need throwing out (cant sterlise without destroying them), my flip is still going strong after around 3 months of intensive use though. Other than that, you're looking at mostly cheaper toys with iffy materials, LH, and the sex toy industry in general, has some severe catching up to do in penis toys.

What sort of stimulation does he enjoy? And what approximate size is he (average length/girth? above? etc).

Wow, a lot to take into consideration! Will have to take a better look later when kids in bed. Ideally we need something that's quick to clean up. I would say that he's average length and girth although he'd say tiny, I def disagree with that! Stimulation wise he really enjoys blow jobs but can't last long enough for me to give him a really good one :(
I had initially dismissed the tengas ad I thought they were a one use thing, will take another look.
Bondage god, I was looking at the Monica version of those. There's just too much choice!!

I have seen on the threads a lot that Monica seems to be quite popular.

Char99 wrote:

Wow, a lot to take into consideration! Will have to take a better look later when kids in bed. Ideally we need something that's quick to clean up. I would say that he's average length and girth although he'd say tiny, I def disagree with that! Stimulation wise he really enjoys blow jobs but can't last long enough for me to give him a really good one :(
I had initially dismissed the tengas ad I thought they were a one use thing, will take another look.
Bondage god, I was looking at the Monica version of those. There's just too much choice!!

The tenga eggs and some of the cups are one use jobbies. The tenga flip hole and tenga air techs are multiple use toys. If he really likes blowjobs then the tenga airtechs give a really wonderful suctiony sensation (probably go with a gentle-medium if you want him to last a while?), the tenga fliphole silver has beautiful texture. You can squeeze the air out of it to make it suctiony and its super easy to clean.

As for making him last longer, I wrote this earlier but when he masturbates get him to use a toy (maybe getting him a tenga 3d or similar stroker would be good) and make ita game to delay his orgasm as long as he can. I found that for a while masturbating would be all about 'orgasm as fast as possible to get it over with' and that carried over to sex aswell, subconciously. A combination of actively trying to edge himself (or you do it for him), using plenty of lube so he lasts a while and strengthening kegels should help him increase his staying power. When I masturbate now I dont let myself last less than 10 minuets, its so much fun being on the edge for so long!

If you are thinking of getting Monica. Then she is on sale at the moment.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30973

Thanks bondage God, thinking of doing a 3 for £50 deal. Wand, possibly a rabbit and then somethings for OH, but there's loads on there too!! Thought it would narrow my choices, but not so!
Also thanks pegguin, a fountain of knowledge!

Oh bloody hell, just been looking at what gothicxiii recommended, this is ridiculous! I can't choose!!

I would for sure go for one of the airtechs rather than that out of the 3 for £50 bundle honestly, such better build quality. Probably gentle if he has longevity issues.

Monica has better reviews though? Waiting for Wednesday anyway to see what the deal of the week changes to, not fussed with this weeks offer, so got a few more days to decide.

No problem. Can be very hard choosing. That what's makes the reviews so good. Look forward to seeing what you do pick.

Ha, me too!

I like the happy rabbit as my penis can fit snugly, and the rabbit ears are amazing , and one day hope to use on my gorgeous lady, who is still a bit uncertain about toys.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/happy-rabbit/

Best wishes

I decided! I went for this...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32370

Along with Tracey cox wand and a rabbit on the 3 for £50 offer. Plus some new lube. All for £45 too, bargain! Very thankful I was holding out for new deal of the week, otherwise I'd have missed the 25% off email! The nipple rings don't bother me, the £15 off was a better deal for me.
Hope he likes it now!

Hope you have fun with your new items.

@Char99 how awesome that you’ve actively sought ways to pleasure your man. If you struggle with bj’s that last, use toys etc on him first and use a bj as a way to finish him off. Don’t feel bad for not lasting from start to finish. Totally understandable.

A lot of guys generally only get friction-based stimulation. A vibrating toy is a super idea! Sounds like you got a great deal too. LH is so good.