Strokers

Maybe it's because I'm a tight fisted Yorkshire Man, (deep pockets, short arms). But are strokers worth buying? I have one permanently attached to my right arm, are they better than it?

Yes....yes yes yes yes they are :D My guy now has 4 strokers. All feel different. If you want to see our reviews just go into my profile.

They are just a whole different sensation really. Yes, using your hand works but the idea with the strokers is the different sensations, some of them can be really intense and feel similar to blow jobs or even intercourse or anal, and some are just naff. I would recommend this one as a first stroker, because it is cheap and even though we own some way more expensive ones, my bloke thought it was the most intense.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22078

It looks way scarier than it feels, check out all the reviews and see what you think. Dont forget lube though, you will need it when using a stroker. Have fun!

Hey Chylly fox I get from what you say that at the end of each of your arm you have your own stroker but the strokers available will blow your mind let alone your balls and mind. Yes what you have is what you've got but invest and enjoy you'll not by disappointed

I own a couple of strokers and would encourage you to try one. It adds a great twist to masturbation!

You don't have to use it every time but its a very enjoyable option!

I got some for my hubby and he loves them.

He says its a completely different sensation. We have a few now but he has his favourite one that he tends to go back to.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

Try this one - well worth the money and a GREAT sensation, either used alone or with the OH..... read my review of it for more info too... :) Got mine on Deal of the Deal but worth it full price! Buy Buy Buy!!

as anyone ever used one of the tenga strokers? im tempted by the deal of the day but think the zen pattern looks better...are triangles a pleasant sensation?

sorry there were only 4 reviews and they werent decisive

I've got two Tenga flip-holes. Why you might be asking when I've clearly only got one knob!

Well they're an absolutely great masturbation alternative to using your hand and each one gives you different sensations as you pound your meat in and out of it. One of mine has about 4 triangles protruding from the inside of it as well as a rounded end which sucks hard on my knob-end if I press the squeeze buttons on the outside.

I've got my knob tightly circumcised with the frenulum removed too and I can honestly feel every little bump and nodule against the smoothness of my glans..

They both give me terrific mind blowing orgasms as quickly or slowly as I want them - and there's very little clearing up afterwards as they just need a wash and dry until the next time.

I think it's time to get one - I can't imagine you're gonna be disappointed!

I've tried the polygon one and the material is definitely nicer than other strikers.... For the bargain price it is probably worth the try, there is also the 1year satisfaction Lovehoney guarantee too if it isn't your thing.

I agree with Wildthing The Tracey Cox super stroker is fantastic! Although I would like to try a Tenga soon!

There you see.

Even monkeyboi has slipped his banana into my toy of choice and bust his coconuts!

Its almost worth buying it just based on the above comments. Cheers lads

BUY BUY BUY. i bought one for a couple of quid from a different site and he gives me raving reviews.

I got 2 for my hubby for Christmas ( he loves them & they are great to use as a couple aswell), have a look at my reviews

i have 3 some are better than others and i have just orderd another yesterday. i think that the tracey cox are the best

Thanks, i did unfortunatly ended up falling asleep and missing it so will have to keep my eyes peeled for the next one...failing that its payday next week......

I think LH are expensive for what they are - you can pick them up today for £3 from different sites

whats your top technique?

I would say they are worth a try and after reading the reviews of the one fluffbags linked I'm even tempted to buy one myself. I have 3 Fleshlight toys and they are fun to use but cleaning//drying is a nightmare, sure they feel nice but I just cba with warming them before use and the whole cleaning//drying process after. The stroker looks a lot more simple, easy to clean and you will be able to vary the pressure applied to yourself, also the price difference is reason enough to get one!

Hi Ms HKM
can they deliver the same quality that LH does ?