Sub nickname!

Hey everyone! :)

My boyfriend and I have started playing around with sub/dom sex. I call him Sir, but we can't really figure out what he should/could call me. We're not into me being treated as a slave - as I'm more than willing to be his sub ;) Also, we're not very fond of condescending names like "whore", "slut" or anything like it. Can someone please give me some good ideas to bring back to my amazing and perfect dom?

I get called boss ... not that im bossy or anything ;)

You're sub and you get called boss? :P

Oh sorry I didn't read that properly... I call him bitch sometimes

Oh! I see! Thank you! :)

I just call my sub by her name. She calls me Sir, but that's it. She doesn't like verbal degradation and that works for us. It's in our agreement and that's what we stick to.

She submits just fine without having a particular name. I don't think it's particularly important to have one. Loads of D/s couples don't have one for the sub.

Agreed subdom27. most of the time I just use his name tbh

I call my hubby master or sir. He calls me loads of obscene names. I have noticed his faves seem to be 'cum slut' and he likes to call me a worthless 'cum dump' . :/ flattering right? But i would be lying if i said I didn't like it! He he.

I call my Husband 'Sir' in he bedroom and he most often calls me little one or angel. We both don't like condescending or nasty names either :) x

Hmmm... This is so difficult! :P

Do you have any examples? :)

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Mine gets changed frequently and is usually something cute and playful as he knows I won't tolerate anything nasty or condescending!

Do you have any examples? :)

Scorpius12 wrote:

I call my Husband 'Sir' in he bedroom and he most often calls me little one or angel. We both don't like condescending or nasty names either :) x

Lovely little endearing names like this are awesome. Sweetling, pet, all the little names that one might use on a girlfriend.

Also you could shorten or unshorten your actual name, eg if you are called Rachael everyday, he calls you Rach during sub time. If you go by Rach, he calls you Rachael.

Me and my OH tend to incorporate quite a lot of pet play into our sub/dom relationship, so most often I'm 'kitty', which I love. Sometimes I'm 'little one', 'princess' or 'good girl' too. I tend to prefer submitting to nice names like this in our everyday stuff, but for roleplay I'm fine with being a bit more verbally abused.

My eyes have been opened here to the fact the majority on this thread seem to be nice pet names! Lol. Am i a wierdo? :/ i do like to be called nice things but never during 'play time' :). I feel like i am a better sub when my inner 'girl with extreme issues' is brought to the surface. I like to keep the nicesties out of the bedroom and keep the nasties in :). But i suppose it comes down to what you and your oh are comfortable with.

Sarahgee wrote:

My eyes have been opened here to the fact the majority on this thread seem to be nice pet names! Lol. Am i a wierdo? :/ i do like to be called nice things but never during 'play time' :). I feel like i am a better sub when my inner 'girl with extreme issues' is brought to the surface. I like to keep the nicesties out of the bedroom and keep the nasties in :). But i suppose it comes down to what you and your oh are comfortable with.

You're definitely not a weirdo. I've had subs before who wanted to be called all sorts of weird and wonderful things. As long as it gets you off and you're both comfortable, then who cares!

sub/dom play can be so much fun

:) phew! To be fair this is the first i've heard of 'sweet' names in this situation.

I always assumed that more people would use more 'nasty' names during play so was a bit surprised to see that a lot of people are like me and my partner.

Me and my OH are largely a 24/7 sub/dom relationship, so we like the nicer names because it feels less like acting a part - it's more us and who we are and how we want to treat each other. That's not to say that we don't have some sessions with more aggressive dominance or some really dirty names and scenarios, but submission for me is mostly about living a life that depends on my partner being dominant in controlling pretty much everything for me.

We love that way too skitty, but the nicer names for us are only for when im good and have done my chores or assigned tasks. I tend to get the nasty names more at bed time because i tend to disobey at times on purpose because i enjoy the consequences. However even when i obey at play time the word good is always followed by something horrible. But that totally works for me. Lol