Sucking a dildo

Hi just wondering is this a popular thing I have been asked to do this by my hubby...can’t undrstand what’s in it for him lol x

It's not something I can say I would be overly fussed seeing Mrs K&C do. However I know from your other thread that your Hubby wants you to use a more realistic dildo so maybe this plays into a fantasy of his that he has without the need for another person.

Yes that’s what I think just wondered if anyone had any experience of it, and looking at dildos I think the more realistic the better from my point of view, and you never know I might love it lol x

Warm it up first? You can go all veiny and life-life shape but it will seem more real if it is nearer body temperature as well. You could stick it in a bowl of warm water I guess, or a slightly more exciting option is getting your husband to use the dildo on you first to warm it up....you then lick and suck it clean. If he wants to watch you suck another cock, I would assume your juices all over aforementioned cock would only add to the naughtiness of the situation.

Wow yes that sounds good sounds like you have experience with it lol x

Second what Gosig said!

Do you think this is a fairly common request ?

Quite a common request I’d say, I’ve seen it mentioned often over my years on the forum. It’s usually some sort of blowjob fantasy that comes to life and it can be a huge turn on for the partner that is watching

He wants to watch me while we’re having sex I just hope it feels real for me aswel so I can get into it if you know what I mean x

I've given this a go and I actually kinda liked it. I've kinda wanted to try giving a BJ, but I haven't got around to it yet.

I sometimes take two dildos into the shower; one for up top, one for down below!

Yes it’s strange I’m looking forward to it although I know it’s a dildo I’m hoping I can get into it, do you give a dildo a bj in the shower x

As a man who enjoys oral I just can’t see the appeal. I would much rather have the mouth round me but I suppose there’s things people wouldn’t understand about me that I like. Each to their own I suppose.

I think he wants to fantasize we’re having a threesone and it’s someone else x

My husband loves to watch me such a dildo. He also likes to cum over it and watch me lick it clean or I force him to suck it. Also after its been inside me aswell. As mentioned above, a fantasy but without the need of another person.

Wow “just tease me” that sounds amazing I’d be quite into him cumming on it and me licking it don’t know how he’s feel about doing lol does your man like it ?

Special couple wrote:

Yes it’s strange I’m looking forward to it although I know it’s a dildo I’m hoping I can get into it, do you give a dildo a bj in the shower x

...Pretty much.

It's hard to describe in terms that aren't over-the-top but I work on one with my mouth, while essentially pegging myself with another.

I gave it a go while a bit tired and a bit silly one night, and ended up liking it.

It's perfect in the shower as you have four walls you can use your dildo's suction cups on.

I feel a bit silly now, but it's fun I swear!

He asked me to force him to lick it. He obviously wanted to do it so to get round the idea he makes me force him to do it . Its all a bit of fun at the end of the day and we just giggle after.

Slime covered cow it sounds really good fun actually x

Just tease me I know what you mean we’re the same we don’t take these things literally, and he has told me go get something quite big I think he wants me to suck a massive one lol and you never know maybe he might aswell x

Special couple wrote:

Slime covered cow it sounds really good fun actually x

If you end up trying this, I'd be curious to see how you found it.

...Flavoured lube makes it 100x better by the way.