Sucking a dildo

Thats right you have to have a laugh with it. I dont really like the taste of cum so I think its funny when I make him taste his own. Sounds like you guys are going to have fun and at the end of the day if you dont like something you have tried it so move on and try something else maybe.

SlimeCoveredCow wrote:

Special couple wrote:

Yes it’s strange I’m looking forward to it although I know it’s a dildo I’m hoping I can get into it, do you give a dildo a bj in the shower x

...Pretty much.

It's hard to describe in terms that aren't over-the-top but I work on one with my mouth, while essentially pegging myself with another.

I gave it a go while a bit tired and a bit silly one night, and ended up liking it.

It's perfect in the shower as you have four walls you can use your dildo's suction cups on.

I feel a bit silly now, but it's fun I swear!

Dont feel silly, sounds like great fun to me.

SlimeCoveredCow wrote:

Special couple wrote:

Yes it’s strange I’m looking forward to it although I know it’s a dildo I’m hoping I can get into it, do you give a dildo a bj in the shower x

...Pretty much.

It's hard to describe in terms that aren't over-the-top but I work on one with my mouth, while essentially pegging myself with another.

I gave it a go while a bit tired and a bit silly one night, and ended up liking it.

It's perfect in the shower as you have four walls you can use your dildo's suction cups on.

I feel a bit silly now, but it's fun I swear!

I will and I will x

Boomplus wrote:

As a man who enjoys oral I just can’t see the appeal.

Neither can my husband! He laughed when I showed him this thread, no way he wants to watch me suck another cock, real or not. I, um, ‘clean’ my own toys after use to practice my deep-throating skills when the husband isn’t available (ok, ok, I enjoy it too, because I’m odd, obviously). I do, however, love the idea, and I very much hope you have a great time doing this together Special Couple.

Slime covered cow.... Dont feel silly, it sounds like great fun to me.

To be honest the more we talk about it the more it appeals just hope my order turns up quickly lol x

Gosig wrote:

Boomplus wrote:

As a man who enjoys oral I just can’t see the appeal.

Neither can my husband! He laughed when I showed him this thread, no way he wants to watch me suck another cock, real or not. I, um, ‘clean’ my own toys after use to practice my deep-throating skills when the husband isn’t available (ok, ok, I enjoy it too, because I’m odd, obviously). I do, however, love the idea, and I very much hope you have a great time doing this together Special Couple.

That's understandable - I'm in no rush to "clean" my dildos in that way after use considering where they go during use.

In your case though, that sounds great! I used to love going down on my ex.

Fair play to him though, I mean we all have different tastes and turn-ons.

Special couple wrote:

To be honest the more we talk about it the more it appeals just hope my order turns up quickly lol x

We've all been there. I was pretty much pacing the morning my first LH order was due to be delivered. I was so nervous, but really excited!

I think ultimately he wants the idea of a threesome without having to bring bother me into the bedroom, and I can only assume he wants a big dildo so I can experience it. Either way sounds fun x

That’s supposed to say another man into the bedroom lol x

Any other views on this before I show my husband this thread lol x

after my last purchase of the 7” strapless strap on my gorgeous wife pegged me but she told mr that if i didnt suk her cock she wasnt going to peg me omg it was horny sukn the dildo so its each to there own i suppose

Sounds fun lol x