Sucking cock - best position

I love oral sex and I enjoy giving a blow job on my husband - but what is your fav position when giving
My fav is lying on the Bed and going down on him and giving a loving play
He enjoys me on my knees in front of him while he stands - he says he loves watching me taking his cock in my mouth - but my knees ache
So what’s your fav :kiss:

10 Likes

As a man who loves to receive - best position is the power position - me standing and partner on her knees so I can watch the action which is a fantastic turn on
However love 69 so I receive and give at the same time

3 Likes

Her lying along the edge of the bed using her wand, me standing with her giving me head. Has only happened once but the visual will stay with me forever.

Kneeling with eye contact is also super hot. Would a cushion/ pillow help with your knees.

69 has never worked as we are different heights so lining up is awkward and OH gets distracted as things heat up.

5 Likes

Mostly lying on the bed and he’s propped up on pillows to watch me.
I like hanging off the edge of the bed, that excites me.
I can never last long on my knees before they get sore, even with a pillow. Its weight on my knees that hurts, not my knees pressing against the floor. Kneeling on the bed hurts too. But this is the position I love to be in when he pisses on my face :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Totally agree batjamboree i love to get down on my knees looking at him as i give my husband a blowjob x

13 Likes

Usually laying semi over his stomach while he’s propped up on pillows - he holds my hair and if I position right, slaps the ass :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hanging off the edge of the bed is a favourite of ours too.

5 Likes

On the bed. Both comfy.
Her lying across me.
I use fingers in her pussy.
She rubs her magic button.
In lingerie preferably.
She looks me right in the eye :eye:
:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

My personal favourite is him standing and me on my knees in front of him (especially if he has his hands in my hair) - it definitely taps into the submissive side of me!

8 Likes

I like when he’s laying down on the bed and I’m kneeling in between his legs.

13 Likes

My wife and i love it when i am standibg up or sitting on the edge of the bed and she is kneeling in front of me giving a bj. I love looking at her arse in a g string while i get a bj. She finds that she can control the depth of the bj and not deep throat

6 Likes

Honestly having given many blowjobs on bed prone does nothing for me. My hubby standing or on the edge of the bed with me on my knees is more exciting. To change it up we go in different rooms and occasionally he’s on the couch, etc. We almost did nothing more than blowjobs for almost 2 years prone and so I think for both of us its done and done. To vary it up i use a sleeve and or a toy on me :grin:

6 Likes

Sometimes I kneel. But the funnest position is laying 69 under a female partner. I can get licked and my husband can penetrate her, but pull out every couple of thrusts so I can suck him clean of her fluids.

10 Likes

Wow. What a decision. I have to admit I love kneeling, usually pop a cushion down on the floor before I kneel. Hubby loves it…and so does his mate. I’ve knelt before them both once, sucking one whilst holding the other then alternating. I did manage to fit both in my mouth at the same time, looking up seeing how much I was pleasing them…my husbands friend with his hand on my head. Fuck!! Mmmmm I love it. :shushing_face: his friends cock made me cum as I sucked it and it tasted better :rofl: xxx

6 Likes

Him on his back on the bed. I can come up between his legs and I can use my hand to grope and explore his body as a suck him. On my knees is a favourite of his as he loves the way I look up at him.

8 Likes

My favourite position is on my knees with him standing in front of our mirror door wardrobe (thank you IKEA). It’s not just the feel of a BJ it’s also how it looks that turns us on!

6 Likes

Being a tall woman I cannot use a cushion as I will be too high to enjoy his manhood and it makes my knees hurt - but when you say him pissing on your face do you mean urine or cum as I enjoy a cum shot over my face or boobs but I wouldn’t enjoy piss… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

My fave is me standing with OH on knees / sofa / in bath, but she prefers me lying in bed.
Either way Im happy :rofl:

1 Like

In our relationship it’s me who deep throats my wife’s strap-on dildos while she has a pebble vibrator strapped to her clitoris.
I enjoy her standing up while I kneel or sit in front of her taking the dildo in my mouth or with her laid on her back and me kneeling and straddling her legs. Either way as the pebble vibrator starts to work on her she loses control, grabs my head and starts fuxxing my mouth hard. That’s the part I adore.

6 Likes

Sitting in a dining chair will take the strain off your knees. He can then stand in front of you and straddle your legs.
Works for us and means all hands are free to roam and play!

2 Likes