Sucking cock - best position

He loves to have me on my knees too, when his dominance side is in play. With my blindfold on, and my hair in his hands and him taking control over me, then he’ll remove my blindfold.

I’ll be laying down on my side, and he’s on all fours, and he’ll face f**k me, while I’m either using my Pro40 or mantric bullet on myself.

Laying on my back with my head on the edge of my bed, I’ll be giving him head, while he’s using his fingers or toys on me.

Sometimes we’ve gone with him sitting on my chest straddling me and he’ll face f**k me.

Having him leaning back on the bed up against the headboard, I’m either kneeling on laying between his legs, and he can watch me giving him head.

Our main position that we do, is with him laying up against the headboard again slightly laying on his side, with me laying at his side giving him head.

5 Likes

See now strangely I’m not a fan of a cum shot, he’ll get it round my mouth so he can lick it off and kiss it into my mouth. But I meant urine, we enjoy watersports.

Edited for spelling.

2 Likes

A 69 position often seems fun in both ways :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Most of the time it’s kneeling if front of him

8 Likes

Usually on the bed (comfier for my knees) with him sat up on the pillows which I’m between his legs directly in front of him. It feels better for him like this than me lent over the side of him.

5 Likes

Love to suck a good cock but like a lot I’m not taking the cum shot in the mouth.
Enjoy being on my knees so he can grab my hair as he gets close and then I slow him down

Personally love to be face fucked as well where he grinds and tells me to tighten my lips on his cock - and then he cums over my face / breasts

:heart_decoration:

6 Likes

For him/me got to be standing she on a cushion kneeling eyes upwards.

2 Likes

As a man I love the Bambi eyes when receiving a blow job - not too fast though

4 Likes

On my knees as he stands, or him
Sitting in the edge of the bed when I’m
On my knees on the floor, I love when he watches me.

6 Likes

Just asked hubby, and he said 69 with me on top

6 Likes

I like Mrs Iwill lying on bed with head tilted back off the edge.
Position myself that i can lean forward and lick her clit while she takes my cock deep.

1 Like

I love it when I sit on the edge of the bed and the Mrs kneels in front. We can watch in the mirror while she sucks and plays with herself. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Since she is the dominant in our male chastity relationship she only gives me oral when she intends to bring me close to coming then deny me the orgasm. For this she straddles my legs so that she can keep an eye on me and stop when I get too close.

2 Likes

I love being on my knees but my favourite is between his legs as he is lying on his back on the bed, this way my hand are free to explore and play with other parts of his body.

4 Likes

I sit on the settee with my bum on the edge, Mrs W kneels (on a cushion) on the floor between my legs; from here we maintain eye contact while she sucks and also reaches up with her arms to squeeze my nipples, I can play with her boobs and nipples, and when required get one or two hands behind her head. Works very well for us…

2 Likes

Not to bothered about position as long as it’s done and enjoyed by both me and the Mrs :+1:

3 Likes

The same works so well for us. She can also engage in some anal play on me. The eye contact is so sexy.

1 Like

For sure 69 for me. I feel like I don’t know what to do with my hands if she’s just between my legs lol. I just freakin love pleasuring my OH even while she’s blowing me, so either 69 or her on her stomach next to me with her legs up by my head so I can grab her butt or caress her legs or something.

1 Like

i love being on my knees

2 Likes

I like having my legs together as it puts pressure on the perineum but there is something about having my legs spread thats a turn on. As long as I can see OH sucking away I dont really mind.