Sucking cock - best position

My partner enjoys it either with him standing over me, on my knees or him laying back while I service it. He likes making me gag and slop on it, which I quite enjoy him being rough.

3 Likes

That’s totally a man thing …. Let’s see how good they would be if roles were reversed

I love being on my knees - forcefully :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
With him standing over me, with one hand grabbing my hair “forcing” me to give him head, and his other hand will be holding himself :drooling_face:

3 Likes

69 is great but on my knees riding a dildo at the same time or squatted over my Hitachi wand is my favorite for obvious reasons.

5 Likes

69 is the best cause get a face full of pussy too yet I also love the traditional lying on my back and getting kissed as she goes down. Feels very intimate. Bit if on a dirty night sitting over her shoulders being in control of putting it in n out of her mouth is hot as fuck

1 Like

69 is definitely the hotest position for us, with the OH on top. As she is suck my penis, I can be focusing on her pussy and having her sweet juices drip into my mouth and cover my face.

The only concern is as she comes closer to orgasm she gets more vigorous at giving head and I am frightened that one day she will forget what she is doing and bite down. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

Been there @DLJL! Tooth marks on your cock is bloody sore :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Been there - when close to orgasm I yank my husbands cock something stupid

3 Likes

I have two:

• Him on his back but slightly propped up so he can watch me and I can see his reactions.
    Me between his legs on my tummy with legs bent at the knee and my ankles crossed in a cute way.
    Best for playful warming up to other things.

• Coming in from the side with my head kinda resting on his tummy so I can deep-throat and flick his head with my tongue. But I’m too good at that so I usually get stopped.

8 Likes

You know your good when he stops you … just love playing with his manhood in my mouth :lips:

6 Likes

My OH is the same @batjamboree. She once managed to nick my cock with her engagement ring :ring:! Seeing pinpricks of blood on your knob-end is a bit off-putting to say the least.

A quick wash and some antiseptic and all was well. But ever since, the rings come off before we get going :grinning:

3 Likes

Pillow on the floor to rest my knees.Lots of eye contact in this position, love to see his face contorted in pleasure, moaning and groaning, having him stroke my hair before he explodes in my mouth.
So, on my knees all day long

6 Likes

OH usually just lays alongside me to have a suck.
But we recently bought a suction cup toy and a big mixing bowl to mount it on and last night she backed onto that doggy style and I knelt in front and it was a mind blowing bj will definitely be getting repeated :grinning:

6 Likes

Enjoy 69, but more than often I’m on my knees playing with myself while sucking me

7 Likes

His favourite would be me actually giving him one :rofl: I’m just not that into it to be honest

4 Likes

Wife prefers on her knees (sometimes with hands tied behind her) so I can cum all over her or in her mouth…

3 Likes

I love being doggy position and with him standing up off the bed, can get him all in then and he certainly loves that position :sweat_drops::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

We tried my wife sitting on the bed me standing last night

1 Like

We have always found her kneeling to be mutually comfortable and enjoyable. We also love the 69 position with her on the top, so I can reciprocate with my tongue.

1 Like

Either lying in middle of bed with her lying on front or on edge or bed with her on knees.

1 Like