Suction cup dildo, but where to use it? (ditsy moment)

i feel so stupid right now ! Just realised have no clue how to use this !!! Got one in my delivary for tommorrow watched the video on loveyhoney but what works best ? Tiled? Wooden floor? Chances of it coming off? ( sorry for this )

1 Like

Bath tub? Bathroom tiles? Wooden headboard? There are many possibilities. And I guess the chances of it coming off depend both on the quality of the suction cup and on the surface you are using it on...

I have previously stuck mine to the toilet lid, the flat corner of the bath, the bottom of the shower and my bed has a bit of a wooden legs on the footbase so I stuck it there too. Have also seen them being used on walls, maybe wall of the shower.

Mines never come off, but guess there's first time for everything, lol x

Mirror might be fun!

Briona87 wrote:

Bath tub? Bathroom tiles? Wooden headboard? There are many possibilities. And I guess the chances of it coming off depend both on the quality of the suction cup and on the surface you are using it on...

![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Any tiles... Kitchen

Mirror - if you are careful not to break the mirror.

lino/wooden/stone/tile floor 

A glass door/window if you are feeling brave ![blush|20x20](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif "blush")

Mine works on my wall so I can use it whille I'm on the bed.

Also we have a leather bed frame/headboard thats works good too.

Being a accident prone ill leave the mirror lol . Thank you xxxxxxx

1 Like

Be aware of the angle, if its a larger toy they sometimes have a habit of falling off if you pull down on them too much.

I guess if you stick them to the floor the same applies if youre moving side to side instead of up and down.

Thank you jm88

We've found the floor to be good for 'both' ;) of us. Draw unit, coffee table, the door try reaching back and hold the edge of the door and open and close it (as fast as you like) You may have to put some moisture on the rim of the suction cup if the surface is a bit rough or pourous. The bathroom has lots of good surfaces.

Or in her harness ;)

Enjoy. x

Ooh thank u harness is good idea (god im gona loose this one as its his fav colour may keep that idea to myself).... Wall hunt later

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Ooh thank u harness is good idea (god im gona loose this one as its his fav colour may keep that idea to myself).... Wall hunt later

We are so lucky because our house used to have a boiler downstairs that had a big vent thing going upstairs and out of the roof. In our room they kind of built the wall around the vent thing to make it look nicer, and as luck has it we have the perfect space for dildos!

the wall sticks out far enough and is narrow enough that you can do doggy style straddling it which is hard to do on a normal wall! That means we can get the whole dildo in with ease.

If we move house in the future we have to look out for a similar thing lol

1 Like

Any flat smooth surface with a gloss or sheen will work i use mine mainly stuck to the door the suction is strong enough it wont fall off

Shower tiles are the best

JM88 wrote:

mrs.hiskett wrote:

We are so lucky because our house used to have a boiler downstairs that had a big vent thing going upstairs and out of the roof. In our room they kind of built the wall around the vent thing to make it look nicer, and as luck has it we have the perfect space for dildos!

the wall sticks out far enough and is narrow enough that you can do doggy style straddling it which is hard to do on a normal wall! That means we can get the whole dildo in with ease.

If we move house in the future we have to look out for a similar thing lol

i fink i have this!! But in bathroom lol........ New meaning to wall humping lol..... Thank u everyone

mrs.hiskett wrote:

i feel so stupid right now ! Just realised have no clue how to use this !!! Got one in my delivary for tommorrow watched the video on loveyhoney but what works best ? Tiled? Wooden floor? Chances of it coming off? ( sorry for this)

Most flat surfaces work. Walls, doors, mirrors are great for showing off and watching yourself. Bathroom tiled walls, the toilet seat or base of the bath tub. So many options just see what it will stick too!! Have fun!! I adore mine!!!!

Oh I cant wait. Can just imagine shouting for help as cant get it off!!! Great convo starter for unexpected visits lol

I have one which was sent to me as a tester item, but the suction cup is honestly terrible. Tried to stick it to the bathroom tiles but it just falls off, also tried it on the wall, on my wardrobe, on my headboard etc... Every time it just falls off before it's even inside me.

So I think I'll just stick to using it without the 'hands free' mode ha!

Oh god i bare that mind! I want a lazy toy thats why i picked it lol

Oh god lol im actually crying with laughter at the thread..This actually just made my day LOL! Although tbh i would be clueless too! The only place i would have thought of would have been the wall of the shower!

The places some people have stuck their toys! Cazz saying you could put it on a window actually made me wet myself.... now that would be hard to explain if a window cleaner was to turn up!!!

Just whereever you use it...a heads up not to leave it there if other people are around...as my sister found out the hard way with her five year old lol!