Suction cup dildo, but where to use it? (ditsy moment)

I HAVE TWO YEAR OLD THATS WHAT IM WORRIED BOUT !! Preparing wallpaper scraper just incase as no taking no chances after my jiggle ball chronic laughter induced episode. I really should consider not buying these . Earlier had visions of skieing across the bathroom on toilet lid .....yep walls looking safe.. windows could be alot of fun tho explaining bum prints wouldnt :/ shame tho i have low windows too

All of the previously mentioned are fab - I've also stuck mine to my hubbies bicycle seat, had to get him to hold the bike securely though !

Terri JJ wrote:

All of the previously mentioned are fab - I've also stuck mine to my hubbies bicycle seat, had to get him to hold the bike securely though !

If you have just had a shower in the bathroom then the tiles could be too wet and the suction cup will slide over the tiles. Remove and wipe both the suction cup and tiles with some tissue and try again.

If you have a realy compatable surface then the sucker might get stuck fast. To remove squezze the suction cup to let some air under it don't pull it!!

PS Don't forget to remove any evidence of where the sucker has been. You might get away with telling guests that the rings on the furniture are from drinks, but halfway up the wall!!!

Enjoy. x

Mirrors, any tiled surface, surface tops, floors, walls, hard floors, doors, storage boxes....any hard, stable surface that's unlikely to break really.

No joke, but I've even used the underneath of my wii fit board. Haha!!!

So glad i stumbled across this, i dont yet own a suction cup dildo but after reading this think i may just treat myself sounds exciting :) hmm what one? any ideas! x

mrs.hiskett wrote:

I HAVE TWO YEAR OLD THATS WHAT IM WORRIED BOUT !! Preparing wallpaper scraper just incase as no taking no chances after my jiggle ball chronic laughter induced episode. I really should consider not buying these . Earlier had visions of skieing across the bathroom on toilet lid .....yep walls looking safe.. windows could be alot of fun tho explaining bum prints wouldnt :/ shame tho i have low windows too

hahahah please stop!! i cant breathe this is too funny!!!! :) hahah

MissxS wrote:

Mirrors, any tiled surface, surface tops, floors, walls, hard floors, doors, storage boxes....any hard, stable surface that's unlikely to break really.

No joke, but I've even used the underneath of my wii fit board. Haha!!!

omg and this one hahahahahahah :')

Terri JJ wrote:

lolololololol i need to get off of this thread before i pee my pants

To the side of the fridge...laminated floors...bedside table...loo seat...wall... Bottom. Of bath....
Hmmm.I think this is beginning to be a list of where have you used your dildo!😉

There is this
http://www.lovearc.com/

honeybeee1 wrote:

So glad i stumbled across this, i dont yet own a suction cup dildo but after reading this think i may just treat myself sounds exciting :) hmm what one? any ideas! x

mines coming today its under 3 for £25 coud be a good sstart..... Thank you everyone glad i asked now ive learnt u can stuck practically every where!! Tho the bike and wii board looking lustfull. Ill let you know how it goes xxxxxx

Just want to thank you all for your advice! After slow delivery and hiccup start had great fun. Love this forum that even silliest questions asked you lot are still so kind

Put on the washing machine on spin cycle attach the Dildo... And prepare for fun!!! Luckily ours has a long spin cycle !!!

:o Knew there was reason why us women do so much washing

Ha ha indeed... It was a drunken night we discovered that way of using one

Lol got no excuse now not to do it!! Spin dry it is