Sunbathing naked in your garden

Hey,
I have just started sunbathing naked in the garden, when the weather allows! I have found it extremely liberating free. I am going to suggest doing it together with the OH then next time we get the opportunity.
We have got a 6ft fence round the garden so it is pretty private providing the neighbours dont just stick their heads over the fence. Has anyone else got any experience of making the most of tanning nude in the sun in your own garden?

Havnt sunbathed nude in the garden as its overlooked.However there is an unofficial nude beach up the road and have visited there.Its lovely to take in the sun in the dunes.

Often sunbathe naked in the garden its quite private. Lovely feeling of freedom.
You could always put up windbreaks to stop the nosy neighbours.

Yes I do this all the time when the weather is good.

wish i could do this in my garden. naked bathing is the way forward. Usually make plans with friends to head to a naturist club when we know the weather is good (as it is this weekend) though I havent made the most of it as yet sadly.

Yep :) It's brilliant! And means you get an all over tan so bonus ;)

Yes, have got a secluded garden , just mind where the sun cream ends up!!

As you can see by my profile pic I absolutely swear by naked sunbathing in the garden, it's very private in ours, except for maybe the odd curtain twitch πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

I would love to be able to do this but our garden just isn't private enough !

I would love to be able to sunbath naked. Sadly we live in a small terraced house in the centre of a town/city where our garden is overlooked by about 10 others, so it's just not possible. I wish it was. We also live miles away from the beach. But that said I did manage an hour in the sun this afternoon in bikini top and shorts.

I would love to be able to sunbath naked. Sadly we live in a small terraced house in the centre of a town/city where our garden is overlooked by about 10 others, so it's just not possible. I wish it was. We also live miles away from the beach. But that said I did manage an hour in the sun this afternoon in bikini top and shorts.

yes i have done, i agree it is a very liberating feeling

1 Like

I would like to but have young children next door! Also,i was sunbathing in my shorts last week,eyes closed,headphones on...opened my eyes and the window cleaners were there! They get over the garage roof using their ladders to do the back! I nearly shat myself in shock!

I can't in ours as we are in a terraced house would be lovely if we could!

This is something that I do often, though summer is over for me now (am in Australia), I often wander from the house to the pool naked, swim naked is also very liberating, there are places where someone could see in but I live on a quiet street and I don't really care anyway

We live in an old farmhouse with a massive garden which has a 8 feet high wall around, nobody lives within 5 miles of us. We have a large swimming pool attached to the back of the house enclosed in glass so we can and do every thing naked from gardening, eating, swimming, driving the sit-on mower and anything we fancy without worry of being seen. The garden has it's own micro climate. It's not suprising the visitors we have when the weathers good, but the rules are the same for everyone, do it naked and our visitors do even the in-laws.

Yes I find it very liberating to sunbathe nakedΒ  on my patio, and I love the all over tan.

I'm not a big sunbather, but I did have 20 minutes naked on the lilo this afternoon after a quick swim.

Wifey was swimming naked in the pool at 7.00 this morning. Mad as a hatter!

I have done it and it's a lovely feeling. Where I live at the moment it's impossible as there's no privacy at all shame!

I don't like having white bits so do it whenever I can. Spent a good 2 hours naked in the back garden last Friday. Am lucky to not be too over looked not that bothers me too much unless any kids are around. Even had a chat with the woman next door & have a feeling she could see more of me than I could see of her as there is difference in garden heights but she wasn't complaining...