Sunbathing naked in your garden

I am doing it this very minute ☀️

Have done it in the past, but our house is like Piccadilly Circus with lots of comings and goings, so have to be sure the coast is clear. On the otherhand, completely shameless on holidays as adopt the 'no one knows me here' approach, which means I get my kit off at any opportunity.

Yes I am sunbathing right now, very nice

I wish I had a garden! The naturist beach is very liberating though

Of course! But then again, we are super lucky that we live in the middle of a new build housing estate and we are not overlooked! (Not that we were specifically looking for a house with a garden that we could sunbathe in.)

Food for thought..... We very frequently would have nude breakfast outside too. You should try this.

I'd like to but my gardens not secluded enough . The closest I've got is sunbathing in my bra and knickers. I do burn easily so it probably wouldn't be wise!

I can barely go to hang my washing put without a greeting from neighbour's dog... Followed by the neighbours themselves, so not something I would partake in.

It is nice though to have such friendly neighbours :) 

You'd think living on a farm would be ideal no close neighbours or overlooking houses but somebody allways turns up so it's not easy to do but possible in the right field corner.

Very jealous - no chance of sunbathing in the nude where I am, but the thought of it......mmmm

Made me chucky - http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/nude-sunbathers-given-police-warning-13165525

I'm not one for sunbathing, I get bored just laying there. Our garden is also overlooked by about 6 houses

I often read a book or the paper in the back garden and love it.

If you don't have the privacy perhaps a British Naturist event would suit, went for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it.

I used to, but the trees have grown so big, that my garden barely gets any sun 😢

Whilst wifey and our guest went out shopping this morning I spent the time cleaning the pool naked. Then when I finished I dived into the pool, absolutely divine. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Now I'm not a sunbather, in the normal sense, but I was lying on the lilo when they arrived back a few hours later, and had to quickly get out and cover up before our guest saw me. Not that I assume that she would have been bothered, probably would have given her a good laugh!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

If you were sun bathing naked in your garden today, I do hope you had sun cream on or you may look like a lobster by now.

Ha-ha, no not me FL. With the hot weather here in Spain I dont spend much time out in the sun, and funny enough I very rarely use sun cream.

I just do my chores outside, normally in a pair of shorts, but yesterday the naked thing was a first. Was only cleaning the pool for about 45 minutes, and moving about helps.

Glad to see that the UK is getting some beautiful weather, so take care you sun seekers. Especially those doing the "naked" thing![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

I had a little dabble the other day - feels so liberating!

I've done it abroad but sadly my garden is overlooked so I wouldn't want to frighten the neighbours lol

Our garden is secluded so tried it out yesterday for the first time when temp was in the low 30's. Took the advice and only did 30 to 40 mins both sides whilst listening to my iPod so I didn't fall asleep. It felt like I was abroad on holiday and didn't feel too weird at all, in fact quite fun and titillating. I texted my Wife that I was going to go naked in the garden and wished she was there. She replied that she wouldnt have the courage to do it, but later when I saw her she said she could perhaps go topless, but not bottomless; is there any logic to that ? Well it's cloudy today, but still mild, maybe later in the week again.

I would love too but so far just topless