Sunbathing naked in your garden

Mature lovers 62 wrote:

I would love too but so far just topless

Hmm including your Avi picture.? ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif). Not sure how you got that approved

Well I've discovered a bit of a blind spot in our garden where we're not directly overlooked by either neighbour so as it has been so hot here I took the plunge and stripped off .....oh it was so lovely I only wish I'd tried this years ago !

1 Like

I so wish I could..my neighbours are old and stuck up..i think they might faint lol

No sunbathing today . Its beginning to rain here . Thunderstorms forcasted later.

Sorry guys, its 33c here and blue skys. We still have a friend over so no naked swimming or watering the plants (i dont do sunbathing) until tomorrow afternoon when she goes home.![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

My wife and I work in our garden naked every time. Nobody can see into our garden as it has an eight feet wall around it plus nobody lives within 5 miles of us. We have 4 shading canopies and it would be silly to sunbathe in this extreme heat, so we do a bit of work then cool off. Plus we have an indoor swimming pool if we need it. So don't over do it or else you will get a sore back and bum.

wildflower wrote:

Well I've discovered a bit of a blind spot in our garden where we're not directly overlooked by either neighbour so as it has been so hot here I took the plunge and stripped off .....oh it was so lovely I only wish I'd tried this years ago !

Seems we have both tried this for the first time this week, shame the UK weather is not more conducive to doing this more regularly !

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Seems we have both tried this for the first time this week, shame the UK weather is not more conducive to doing this more regularly !

Yes, it's all cloudy here today and nowhere near as warm . I did really enjoy naked sunbathing though and tried to entice hubby out there to join me but that was a no go although he did quite like the idea of watching me from the kitchen window!

Anyone done any sunbathing lately in the good weather we have been having?

I have several times , I have one area that is super safe . But only about an hour at noon . So most home sunbathing is in my thong , but have to listen for when young kids are next door . For the last three weeks we have been very hot for here . I wake up about 4AM and have stroll around the back yard naked . Feels liberating and a bit naughty . A week ago and today I visited a nudist camp . I really enjoyed walking around , swimming and laying in the sun . Enjoy talking to everone there , real laid back .