Support from you all

Hi all J just to say many many thanks for all of your support over the past 2 months for me especially and also for 2 others I know have been through a great deal in their lives @The_Little_Ladybird @AJSTAR ! I just to say it has meant a lot to me alone with all your kind words and knowing you are all there if needed ! Many many thanks Happy Christmas and here’s to a better 2023 :kissing_heart: :crossed_fingers: :pray:

24 Likes

Hope 2023 is better for you @Gazza_64 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Aw, that’s lovely @Gazza_64. That support is what makes this place so wonderful. xx

4 Likes

@Gazza_64 thank you so much. I adore you.
We are fine, Mr.John is coming here to open gifts and have breakfast with us in the morning.

Not in love, but loads of caring. We will all be fine x

8 Likes

Happy Christmas to you and yours @Gazza_64, hope the new year is kinder to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No problem just shout and we will be there

@Gazza_64
Wishing you well for 2023 babe :kissing_heart:

Sorry to hear @Gazza_64, I hope you’re ok mate :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope 2023 is kinder :mending_heart:

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and lets look forward to having a better 2023. Love to you all

@Gazza_64 . Knowing you have found support from the forum is a great feeling. All credit to you and your enormous amount of fortitude.

1 Like

Hi all FYI

I had my follow from the surgery up at the hospital yesterday morning ! The good news is that the tumour was cancerous and tge surgery was a total success :+1: my blood shows no sign of further cancer! But I have had a Hematomas which has put my recovery back further this happens over Christmas, I have another month to get myself back to work, I have a meeting on Friday with a company which do a similar type of work and role type I was doing on Friday , a colleague went to work for them and he feels they will offer me the position, but I am unsure where J stand with my current employer I have only been there 4 months and off sick for 2 of them ?? I should of stated that the current job is very physical and I will not be able to carry out the role, this is 80% of the role so it will not be something I could do there is no light work to speak of .

8 Likes

Glad it was a success.
I do hope 2023 is better for you.
I can’t offer advice about your job but would hope your current employers can help you, I am sure most ( not all) would rather help you than recruit again

1 Like

Great news on your hospital follow up :+1: @Gazza_64 Hearing those words must have been such a relief! Onwards and upwards now eh.
Sorry I can’t offer any help on the job situation but I think @Bonzo2020 is right. Have a chat to them and see what they say, they might turn out to be really helpful :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m really pleased it was successful @Gazza_64, I really hope either Company comes through for you mate :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck on your continuing recovery @Gazza_64 and maybe have a word with your current employer to see if they can help whilst you get back to full health. If not, the prospective new job might be the best option.
I know you are a similar age to me, and it’s hard to accept that we aren’t the spring chickens we once were.
I am currently realising this myself, and feel i need to prioritise my own wellbeing over my job.
Good luck in whatever you decide! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

All the best @Gazza_64 you certainly appear to be a worker and would be an asset to any company, Good luck.

1 Like

Great news, as far as any jobs, you have to do what’s best for you!

Thank you for the lovely mention dude and sorry for the late reply, I’ve spent the whole festive season with flu :sneezing_face:
Wishing you a very merry late Christmas and a year of new beginnings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: - hoping yours went better than mine did lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@AJSTAR many thanks mate :hugs: unfortunately not for me either spent Christmas Day in bed and had to get in touch with the GP since then though getting better :mending_heart: slowly but surely :+1:

2 Likes