Surprise Christmas Box

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Have you placed them around the Christmas tree ?

With all those lovely itmes its probably not worth gertting dresed on Christmas day ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

No,I have literally got a Christmas gift box that I am tring to fit all but the 2 largest items into,as we will be on our own on Christmas morning I was going to give them to her in bed however in light of her nothing sexual comment I am a little worried about doing that when there is a beaded glass dildo to hand.

Well that could change when she sees all the stuff but I know some housewives ( I am not being sexist here) or house husbands can be quite busy on Christmas day if relatives in there droves are coming around with preperation of the Christmas meal and all that. The Turkey if frozen will take many hours .

Hi there, first post so please excuse if I screw this up.

I also decided to surprise the OH this year with a naughty Christmas Box, I wanted to put the lust back into our relationship, we've been through a lot the last couple of years, and thought to myself... If I buy my OH a few new play outfits, some new toys and other bits and bobs I will enjoy them as well, and I know she will look ball bustingly luscious in them as well, thats a win win in my book, so I fumbled my way through google, found LoveHoney.co.uk and here's what I ordered.

Liquid Silk Lube

Tease by Lovehoney Silk Restraints

Sexy Latex Deep Garter Belt

Tracy Cox Supersex remote control love egg (And a load of batteries)

Clone-A-Willy Vibrator Moulding Kit

Coquette Darque Plus Size Wet Look Mini Skirt

Black Level PVC Open Top Corset and G-String

Sweet Streak Underbust Corset Style Waspie Set

Miss Naughty Satin Suspender Belt

Classified Sunburst Sweet Dreams Wrap

And a packet or two of suspenders.

LoveHoney kindly threw in two Fifty shades of gery twitchy palm spanking paddle (one of which has gone into the office secret santa) 2 smapler bottles of glittery PVC shiner. All of which turned up on Saturday morning, very impressed with that since I only ordered on Friday.

So the OH sees the box, I proclaim "thought that would turn up on Monday" now the box has nothing screaming "This is a big box of wet look corsets, lube, dildos and spanking paddles" but she take one look at me and says "Knowing you thats full of sex toys"..... How does she know???

Needles to say we used the liquid silk lube that night, which was so good.

Can't wait for the 25th..... Stuffing anyone? ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

You can still get her some other cheap bits to go with all the fun stuff if she doesn't want sexual stuff for Xmas, but you weren't to know when you bought the stuff, and I'm sure she'll really appreciate the effort you put into making something up for her like that! :3 I know I would!! Haha.

~Kinky Koko~ wrote:

You can still get her some other cheap bits to go with all the fun stuff if she doesn't want sexual stuff for Xmas, but you weren't to know when you bought the stuff, and I'm sure she'll really appreciate the effort you put into making something up for her like that! :3 I know I would!! Haha.

I have already got her some family friendly gifts,it is just the Lovehoney box has actually got quite a bit more than I had planned not sure if yo have seen the full list but it is on the previous page.

Onlyones wrote:

~Kinky Koko~ wrote:

I have already got her some family friendly gifts,it is just the Lovehoney box has actually got quite a bit more than I had planned not sure if yo have seen the full list but it is on the previous page.

I'm sure she will be pleased when she sees it, but please make sure she realises that there is no pressure for her to use it all, or right away...

Waw thats quite a collection for the box you've gathered there! lol. Id of thought any lady would be in their element getting a box of tricks their oh. Lovely idea. She's maybe thinking about what as busy day I'll be just, you know, all the Xmas jobs especially preparing dinner which can be time consuming, then you've got the meet and greets and so on.

I'm sure she'll learn to love everything![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)xx

Boxing day could be the day. I am sure she will appreciate the time,and effort that you have put into this just for her.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

mysteron wrote:

Boxing day could be the day. I am sure she will appreciate the time,and effort that you have put into this just for her.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

As long as i am not still trying to extract that beaded glass dildo from somewhere i had not intended it to go.![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

slinky binky wrote:

Waw thats quite a collection for the box you've gathered there! lol. Id of thought any lady would be in their element getting a box of tricks their oh. Lovely idea. She's maybe thinking about what as busy day I'll be just, you know, all the Xmas jobs especially preparing dinner which can be time consuming, then you've got the meet and greets and so on.

I'm sure she'll learn to love everything![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)xx

We will be preparing Christmas dinner together as we always do so at least that should relieve a little of the pressure.I am just a little concerned after her nothing sexual comment as the Lovehoney box ended up being a lot bigger than intended I think I got a bit carried away.I have suggested that she might be getting a mix of presents so hopefully I will not be to much of a surprise.

Well tomorrow is the big day,still not quite sure how well this is going to be received just hope it is better than I am currently imagining it.

I put a new masturbator (due to surgery not having a lot of actual sex right now) and a new feather tickler in a gift bag in the OHs dresser drawer to suprise him with a bit tomorrow. He has seen the bag but says he wont open til the Holiday.

I hope tomorrow goes great for you!

I put a new masturbator (due to surgery not having a lot of actual sex right now) and a new feather tickler in a gift bag in the OHs dresser drawer to suprise him with a bit tomorrow. He has seen the bag but says he wont open til the Holiday.

I hope tomorrow goes great for you!

That is a really nice idea especially as it is you that is the one recovering,hope you both have a lovely Christmas.

So... how was it received?

Well it actually went much better than I was expecting,a few bits got a less than enthusiastic reception but others were accepted better than I had hoped for we even tried a couple of bits on Christmas morning.

Onlyones wrote:

Well it actually went much better than I was expecting,a few bits got a less than enthusiastic reception but others were accepted better than I had hoped for we even tried a couple of bits on Christmas morning.

I should think so to ,she should be most grate full of the effort and thought that you put in.

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

I should think so to ,she should be most grate full of the effort and thought that you put in.

I think you and I both know that is not always the case however overall I would say it went quite well and i may consider doing this again I just need to find a new home for the growing collection of toys.

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

I think you and I both know that is not always the case however overall I would say it went quite well and i may consider doing this again I just need to find a new home for the growing collection of toys.

I know I've only just jumped on board here, but when did she say she didn't want anything sexual for christmas?

Shes a very lucky lady! ! Most men leave everything to the day before xb

I love this idea. I'm glad she liked it in the end! I've just suggested this to my OH. I may have just received a raised eyebrow in reply but I'm pretty sure he was working out the next present giving day 😀 roll on valentines ♥

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

I know I've only just jumped on board here, but when did she say she didn't want anything sexual for christmas?

About 2 weeks before Christmas and I had been putting the box together for a few months.Did you see the list of bits in the box?