Surprise Christmas Box

sassykitten;) wrote:

Shes a very lucky lady! ! Most men leave everything to the day before xb

I actually started putting the box together in July.

Onlyones wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Well it actually went much better than I was expecting,a few bits got a less than enthusiastic reception but others were accepted better than I had hoped for we even tried a couple of bits on Christmas morning.

I should think so to ,she should be most grate full of the effort and thought that you put in.

I think you and I both know that is not always the case however overall I would say it went quite well and i may consider doing this again I just need to find a new home for the growing collection of toys.

I know I've only just jumped on board here, but when did she say she didn't want anything sexual for christmas?

About 2 weeks before Christmas and I had been putting the box together for a few months.Did you see the list of bits in the box?

Yes I did, it's a great thought and I'm happy that she is happy with everything. I don't want to get crucified for saying this.

As everyone is saying it is great and it is very thoughtful of you (which I will not deny), if I was in her position, I would feel pressured to enjoy them, especially as I had said clearly that I didn't want anything sexual. Although they are presents for her, they are also presents for you as well. I perhaps would have eased right off with the gifts and saved a couple for Valentines or a different occasion, as I would have felt quite overwhelemed. After hearing such a comment from her and knowing Love Honey have such an excellent 1 year returns policy, would have returned a fair whack and spent the rest going towards a weekend away to romance and woo her. But hey, that is just me!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Well it actually went much better than I was expecting,a few bits got a less than enthusiastic reception but others were accepted better than I had hoped for we even tried a couple of bits on Christmas morning.

I should think so to ,she should be most grate full of the effort and thought that you put in.

I think you and I both know that is not always the case however overall I would say it went quite well and i may consider doing this again I just need to find a new home for the growing collection of toys.

I know I've only just jumped on board here, but when did she say she didn't want anything sexual for christmas?

About 2 weeks before Christmas and I had been putting the box together for a few months.Did you see the list of bits in the box?

Yes I did, it's a great thought and I'm happy that she is happy with everything. I don't want to get crucified for saying this.

As everyone is saying it is great and it is very thoughtful of you (which I will not deny), if I was in her position, I would feel pressured to enjoy them, especially as I had said clearly that I didn't want anything sexual. Although they are presents for her, they are also presents for you as well. I perhaps would have eased right off with the gifts and saved a couple for Valentines or a different occasion, as I would have felt quite overwhelemed. After hearing such a comment from her and knowing Love Honey have such an excellent 1 year returns policy, would have returned a fair whack and spent the rest going towards a weekend away to romance and woo her. But hey, that is just me!

Firstly I do not think anyone would crucify you for having an opinion or should I say I hope they don't as having an opinion is what makes us all different.The idea of a weekend away would have been really nice however a lot of what I collected together for her were free gifts so returning them would not have helped also if you knew my wife you would know that under no circumstances would she be pressured to do something she did not want to do and I would not want her to feel under any pressure also it was never my intention that everything needed using at the first available opportunity.With hindsight I think the idea of keeping some bits back for her birthday or valentines or maybe our anniversary would probably have been a good idea I just never thought of it at the time.As this actually went better than I had hoped after her "nothing sexual" comment I am fairly happy with how it went but would probably reduce the size of the collection if I did it again.Anyway that is enough of that how was your Christmas ? hope it went well.xx