surprising the wife

My wife is just about to take our eldest daughter out to a birthday party and will be out for a couple of hours. She has been a little down recently and I want to surprise her when she gets back in and make the rest of her evening very pleasurable if you know what I mean. Anybody got any quick thoughts or tips for me?!?!

If she's been feeling down, are you sure she's going to want a evening of pleasure?

Will she be returning with your eldest child or will you have a child free evening? , maybe a bath/shower together, some nice food and a massage?

Why don't you surprise her by showing how much you care about her without the sex? Change the sheets, light candles, give her a full body massage without intending it leading to sex. Cuddle with her and watch her favourite movie or show.

Hide behind the curtains, then when she walks in go "boooooooooooo"

She actually mentioned that it had been a little bit of time since we had had sex and it could be just what she needed to cheer her up. I know what you are saying though guys, I have very low expectations abut the evening in terms of sex, but it was her who mentioned it to me.

Agree with people. The best way to show her you care is not planning to have sex. Instead try what others have said, take a bath with her, cook for her, etc.

Sub hahaha 😂

If she's hinting at sex then, clean sheets and run her a bath, get her favourite bottle of wine and cook her a meal! Make sure you put the dirty sheets out of sight and not just dumped in the corner! Maybe by her some flowers and pick a chick flick, enjoy kisses and massage and see where it takes you! X

Gem276 wrote:

If she's hinting at sex then, clean sheets and run her a bath, get her favourite bottle of wine and cook her a meal! Make sure you put the dirty sheets out of sight and not just dumped in the corner! Maybe by her some flowers and pick a chick flick, enjoy kisses and massage and see where it takes you! X

This sounds perfect.

I agree with the wisdom of the other members, romance and affection instead of sex.if that's where your evening takes you then enjoy yourselfs 😉 but I think intimacy and togetherness are top of the list

😅 brilliant Sub!

As an up and downy wife myself the best thing my husband done for me was a nice calm evening. He had a bath ready for me getting there and a cup of tea on the side of the tub. Towel was warming on the heater along with my favourite jammies. When I got out dinner was ready, we watched a film I love (he hates it with a passion), had a few ciders, tub of ice cream and an early night. Just having a night where I had no responsibilities was amazing. It really meant alot to me.

That sounds great RosyCheek, glad you enjoyed it :)

ajmellu7 wrote:

My wife is just about to take our eldest daughter out to a birthday party and will be out for a couple of hours. She has been a little down recently and I want to surprise her when she gets back in and make the rest of her evening very pleasurable if you know what I mean. Anybody got any quick thoughts or tips for me?!?!

So ajmellu, what happened?

Well....... When she came home, I took our eldest up to bed and sorted her as my wife sat downstairs watching her favourite program with a glass of red. I had pulled the curtains already and numerous scented candles and normal candles were lit already. I had her favourite meal cooking and had made the lounge a lovely little area. Eventually we brought a blanket through and spent a long time massaging each other and eventually we got into the 69 position until we both came. By then we were so tired and relaxed we just came to bed! We are still a bit comatosed now and incredibly horny!! Hopefully we can carry on later!

Sounds like you had a wonderful evening. No pressure on sex just lots of nice things to make her feel relaxed and it clearly worked. I can imagine she appreciated your efforts with the meal, wine and candles and the massage certainly helped. A lovely evening for you both and although no sex the 69 with you both coming sounds amazing

ajmellu7 wrote:We are still a bit comatosed now and incredibly horny!!

I love that feeling. As long as she's feelijng it to then it sounds like job done. Hope you guys do carry it on later too, it sounds lovely.