Suspenders

Hi would like to wear suspenders but i am a male.

1 Like

Doesnt stop the guys on here. Plenty of pics in the photo thread of @Melody1 and others rocking stockings and suspenders. If you fancy it, Go for it

5 Likes

As above. Being a Male should in no way stop you.

3 Likes

Sure go for it dude, many guys have a liking towards women’s lingerie and find it rather pleasing

2 Likes

Hey @ste03, look through the Lingerie Photo Upload thread and you’ll find plenty of men in suspenders including myself, its totally normal and nothing to worry or feel awkward about. Enjoy the freedom of being comfortable with yourself.

1 Like

Hi am beginning to like wearing women’s lingerie.

1 Like

Pity i have to buy plus size lingerie.

1 Like

Thank you babe.

2 Likes

try under jeans first to keep you warm now the weather’s changing
:slight_smile:

1 Like

If it makes you feel good then go for it. I love wearing women’s lingerie for exactly this reason.

There are some really nice underwear in the shop that have clips for stockings built in. Theyr a nice inbetween if you want to ease into stockings without going for a full suspender belt

Ive got these two and theyr really nice ones. Plus side is the clips are also removable, so you can also wear them without
(Disclaimer, i am cis female so the fit will be different for you im sure. Have to ask one of the guys for an opinion on that)

1 Like

Why?

The Lovehoney plus sized range is stunning

2 Likes

I love the high waisted criss cross, @Green_Eyed_Girl , and in the sale in red at half price
Lovehoney Black High-Waisted Criss-Cross Lace Suspender Thong - Lovehoney UK

1 Like

Agreed. Ibuy plus sizes for most things and lovehoneys are so nice.

2 Likes

I would love to wear both of them not sure what size to get though as new to buying women’s lingerie for myself to wear.

Go for it, I lean forward to clothes being unisex these days. If you like something then wear it, It started out for me wearing scented clothes freshly worn clothes from a girlfriend as that’s my kink, but it also turned out into actually it also feels great to wear these.

1 Like

Id recommend getting the tapemeasure out. Its something that all of us have to do really , (regardless of gender) if we want a decent fit

There is a size guide on he pages that defines each size in inches. Incredibly useful

Opens to this. Gives you a much better idea of what size will suit you :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks i am 36 inch waist in mens but i think women’s sizes are different.

Womens stuff tends to be cut differently. But what i can tell you is the second item i linked is very stetchy, so if you go with your hip (or waist measurement, whichever is larger) measurement, it will probubly fit.
(I am very curvy and it fit over my bum fine, despite sitting quite high on the waist :+1:)
Alot of the lovehoney plus sizes are very stretchy and/or adjustable to be honest. They do fab xl’s

Have to ask the guys about meauring vs. Ladies togs though as im the wrong shape. Sorry

1 Like